I asked my sensei who he was as he replied, "His name is Himejima Gyomei

I asked my sensei who he was as he replied, "His name is Himejima Gyomei. He is the current Stone Hashira.
Himejima-san then spoke with a very deep voice, "Itaki, I m assuming you are with your apprentice. I can also sense a presence of a girl." I was so shocked at his statement. How did he know Kanae was with us if he was blind. "Yes, Himejima, my apprentice, Satoshi Kamado is present as well as his friend, Kanae Kocho." Itaki sensei replied to his question. Me and Kanae greeted Himejima-san. After that, I asked Itaki sensei if me and Kanae could go under a tree to talk for a while. He nodded and gave me a wink. I sighed and went under the tree along with Kanae.

We were under the tree and I started the conversation, "It's been five years, Kanae. How have you been?" I asked her with my signature smile. She replied, "I have been doing fine. How about you?"
"I have been doing great too. By the way, do you know why we are called here?" I asked her to which she replied, "I m not sure but I think it's because since the Hashiras are low in number as of now, I assume we are going to be promoted to Hashiras." I nodded at her reply since I was thinking the same too. "I was thinking the same too. As of now, I think there are only 3 Hashiras. That being, my sensei, the thunder hashira, Himejima-san, the stone hashira and Shinjuro Rengoku-San, the flame Hashira." She nodded at my reply. We then talked about our past 5 years and our missions. As we were talking, I picked up another familiar scent. This time, I knew who it belonged too. It belonged to the flamboyant boy, Tengen Uzui. As he came inside, he saw me. He then waved his hand at me as I also did the same. He was looking buffed now. He was taller and mascular than me and he still had the same energy from 5 years ago. I introduced him to Kanae. As the three of us were talking, the same twin girls from the final selection came out of the mansion and said in unison, "Oyakata-sama has arrived." Itaki sensei called the three of us and told us to bow down. We did as he told.

A man who looked to be in his late teenage came out. He had long black hair. He was wearing a white kimono which turned to pink at the bottom. He also had a pink mark on the left of his eye.

He then spoke, "My dear children, I m happy to see you all here

He then spoke, "My dear children, I m happy to see you all here." Itaki sensei then replied, "It's an honor to see you in good health as well. I pray for you and your family's welfare, Oyakata-sama." He smiled and thank him. He then continued, "The reason why I called you guys is because I wanted to inform something as well as announce an important thing too. You see, the flame Hashira, Shinjuro Rengoku has retired. And therefore, there are only two Hashiras left. Itaki Sato and Gyomei Himejima." Everybody was silent for a while before Oyakata-sama broke the silence.

"Therefore, I wanted to announce something. Starting from today, to help us in fighting against the demons, there will be three new Hashiras. Satoshi Kamado, the Sun Hashira. Kanae Kocho, the Flower Hashira. And Tengen Uzui, the Sound Hashira. You three have proven yourselves to be very powerful demon slayers. Three of you combined, you have killed 11 lower moons and 243 demons and I believe you will encounter an upper moon in the near future. I want all of you to do your best." I was so happy hearing this and I replied, "I - We will go beyond our limits to serve for humanity. Thank you very much for trusting us, Oyakata-sama." Oyakata-sama nodded and smiled. Then, Kanae also spoke, "Satoshi is right. We will devote our hearts to make this world a better place. We will not disappoint you, Oyakata-sama."

Then Tengen also spoke, "THESE TWO ARE FLAMBOYANTLY RIGHT. WE WILL DO OUR ABSOLUTE BEST TO DEFEAT THE DEMONS AND BRING VICTORY FOR HUMANITY!" Oyakata-sama replied, "I believe in all of you and I know you will do your absolute best. Thank you very much for your services. And as of now, the meeting is dismissed."

We all got up and got ready to leave, but as I was getting ready, I realized something very important. I realized that I didn't have a clue where to go. I let out a big sigh and Itaki sensei noticed it. He then asked, "Hey, you seem to be in trouble. What happened?" I then replied, "Ummmm.... actually, I have no idea where to go. Since my house is so far away, it would take at least a day and a half to reach there. So, I was wondering where I would spend the night." Itaki nodded and as he was about to speak, Kanae spoke. "Hey Satoshi kun, you can actually stay at our butterfly mansion. We have plenty of rooms and only me and my sister stay there, so if you want, you can actually come with me." She said while blushing a little. I also instantly blushed seeing her beautiful face and at the thought of staying with her under the same roof. She also seemed to notice my blush and giggled. Then, Itaki sensei said, "That's great, Satoshi. Now you can stay with your gir- I mean friend." I gave him a glare and he sweatdropped. Then, something unexpected happened. Kanae grabbed my hands and asked with a smile, "Can we go now, Satoshi kun?" I was so shocked. I tried to reply normally, but I was not successful in doing so. But I needed to reply, so I did that. "Y-y-yeah! Lets go." I stuttered. Itaki sensei laughed seeing this and said to himself, "Young love is so entertaining." But we heard what he said and both Kanae and I blushed looking at each other before turning our heads to the opposite direction. And then, we started heading towards the butterfly mansion.

To be continued.......

___________________________________________
Author's words

So, the ship has finally sailed. Satoshi x Kanae also known as SunFlower Ship. How do you like it. For me, I loveeeeeeeee this ship. They look so cute together in my imagination..........and thank you very very much for taking your time out and reading this. I really really appreciate it.
Until then, stay safe and I will see you guys in my next chapter. Byeeee.

1960 words.