An Author's note

Hello lovelies!
Me again, back with another story!
It has been a while since I have been able to write a tale that I felt was deserving of your attention but alas, here we are, back to another adventure!

By now, if you have read my previous works, you'll know the drill. My stories are honest. As bonkers and cliche as they can be, the theme of realism will continue to flow through.
That means my characters will endure both real challenges and happiness, and the ending is what I deem most fitting.

Mason's story is different for me as for the first time, the entire narrative is from a male POV. I am obviously not a male, but I like to think I'm somewhat clued on to how teenage boys think and have reflected my interpretation accordingly.

Which also brings me into the topic that this is my first YA story, and let me tell you, writing about teenagers is hard haha.
Still, once again I truly hope I have done my characters and this story justice because it has been a thrill to write!
Updates will be every Friday, and I will make an announcement on my social media pages and message board.
Which yes, you must follow me on Twitter/ Instagram for exclusive teasers and images. Plus the occasional Q&A so do stay tuned! My username is aamenah456
So without further ado- let's introduce the characters of License to Choose!
(Yes I completely intended that for to rhyme 😆 haha)
Mason Park

 Plus the occasional Q&A so do stay tuned! My username is aamenah456So without further ado- let's introduce the characters of License to Choose!(Yes I completely intended that for to rhyme 😆 haha)Mason Park

Anya Kapoor

Lucas Stewart

Lucas Stewart

Copyright Notice:All rights reserved by @aamenah456, or any name this author chooses to go by

Copyright Notice:
All rights reserved by @aamenah456, or any name this author chooses to go by. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any form or by any means, including and not limited to; electrical, manual (such as photocopying), recording, or stored in any form or by any means in part or whole, without expressed consent by the identified author. Any infringement of copyrighted material is punishable by law.
This book is exclusive to Wattpad.

Disclaimer: All photos and songs used and mentioned in this book, are not the property of @aamenah456 and all credits will be given to all artists named, and where it is due.