"I'm frustrated with your friend," she plops on the couch by him "She invited Liv to come shopping with us,"

"And the issue is?" He looks at me

"She thinks Liv's a bitch and is bad to Co," I huff

"Oh so he's Co now?"

"Shut up," I narrow my eyes at her "He's always been Co, catch up,"

"She seemed nice to me," Danny shrugged

"Yeah but you're also a guy, guys are stupid and think passive aggressive comments are genuine and anytime a girl smiles she means it," she rolls her eyes "You probably don't even know when a woman's faking it in bed either,"

"Excuse the fuck out of me when did this become a hate on Daniel club?" He throws his hand up in defense before pointing at her "Calm your ass down."

"My ass is calm," she glared at him

"Oh and for your information, not that it's any of your business, but I leave every woman who's come my way very satisfied,there's no need for faking," the smirk on his face is evident and almost laughable. He wouldn't be a guy if he didn't pride himself on his sexual performance.

Honestly from what I've heard through the walls...yes he does not disappoint in bed.

"As far as you know," she fires back "Some women are very good actresses,"

"Speaking from experience sweetheart? What? boyfriend not holding up in the sack?"

I love how they are just completely ignoring my presence. I'm like a fly on the wall right now.

"Bold of you to assume that I'm not afraid of commitment?" The glare stays permanent on her face as Danny seems amused, clearly unfazed by her.

"Damn she actually admitted it," I didn't even hear him come in.

I glance at Caleb beside me wearing just as much of an amused grin as I am watching the two.

"How long you been standing there?"

"Around since he mentioned how good he was in bed," he nods "Didn't really need to know that,"

"At least your don't hear it," I grumble. I can't hold my laughs in as his face in reaction to that comment just about breaks me.

"Oh my god," I can barely speak through my laughs "Your-your face!"

"You hear it?! What about Danielle?" He whispers incredulously

"He has enough courtesy to do it when she's spending the night with Beck and Bri but not nearly enough to wait till I'm out of the apartment," I whisper back, my eyes flickering from the two arguing on the couch to him.

He'd already been looking  at me but I was still taken aback by the eye contact. Breaking it immediately, I look back at the two.

I needed to work on that.

"And you haven't managed to embarrass him yet? I would've jumped at any opportunity possible,"  My eyes float back to him, not quite being able to completely stay away.