honeymoon?

Tyler's pov 

Month 47 

It's been a very wild three months. I've been on the news, people on the internet are calling me a murderer (even though I literally didn't kill anyone), people are defending the things Brendon did, people are saying I'm the reason Brendon killed himself. I have a lot of support from people, people are sharing similar experiences, which kinda makes me feel even more shitty that this is such a normal thing now, but at least these people are getting their deserved justice. 

But yeah, it's been very eventful for us, to say the least. The guys working under Brendon are on trail and seeing as how I'm a white man, the court system is in my favor and they'll most likely get the proper sentences. I'm nervous about it still, they have enough proof and evidence. I have multiple witnesses and everything is in my favor, I just worry about it. Anything could go wrong, and they could just end up walking free and I don't know what I'd do if that happened. I just hate thinking about it, it makes me sick to my stomach. 

"Hi love." Joshua says in his sleepy voice, startling me a little. 

I smile to myself and kiss his chest. "Good morning Joshua." 

He brings his hand to my head and tangles his fingers in my hair. "How'd you sleep?" He asks.

"Good, I had another weird dream." 

"What was it?" 

"I was in high school again, but like, I was in the state of mind I'm in right now. It was just weird." 

He chuckles, making me smile. "That sounds weird." 

"How did you sleep?" I ask. 

"Meh, you kept waking me up throughout the night." 

I laugh and look up at him. "Because you wouldn't stop stealing the blanket!" 

"So you put your cold ass feet on me?!" 

"Yes! I wanted you to know how my feet felt without the damn blanket!" 

He laughs and shakes his head. "Okay, fair. We should get a bigger blanket." 

"I've been saying this for months!" I say sitting up. 

"Yeah, and now I'm finally believing you! We can go blanket shopping today, how does that sound?" 

I roll my eyes and lay back down, my head on his chest again. "Okay, that sounds good. Oh, we should go to that market place that just opened!" 

"I don't think they're gonna sell blankets there, love." He chuckles. 

"I know that! I'm just saying, since we're already gonna be out and shopping we should go there." 

"Okay, well we should do that sooner rather than later." 

"Why? Do we have plans for today?" I ask. 

"Yes, but I can't tell you yet." I look at him with a confused face and he smiles. 

"I don't wanna get up yet." 

"That's okay, we can stay in bed for a little longer. I don't wanna leave just yet, either." 

I give him a quick kiss then place my head on him again. Pulling the blanket up to my chin, I smile to myself. Even if it has been a very crazy year, and an even crazier three months, he's always been here to keep me grounded. I'd be lost with him. 

"Hey love?" He speaks again. 

"Yes?" I say.

"I love you." 

I smile and squeeze my arm that's around him. "I love you so much, Joshua." 

"I've been thinking..." He trails off. 

"About what?" 

"We should go on a honeymoon." 

"We don't have the money-" 

"Says who?" 

"Uh, our bank account, J. We don't have enough to even pay rent this month." 

"Uh, well lucky for us the money fairy gave us a little extra in the bank."

"Did you fucking rob a bank?" 

He laughs and shakes his head. "No, I did not rob a bank. Like I said, it was the money fairy." 

I roll my eyes and smile. "Okay." 

"So?" 

"So what?" 

"So how do you feel about a honeymoon?" 

//

Yeah, he already planned the honeymoon. We're on a plane currently, on our way to Florida. He said we're gonna stay here for two weeks, said we have lots of things to do but didn't tell me any of them. And apparently, the money fairy is just my mom. He asked my mom for money and she gave him almost 10 grand. I love my crazy stupid family. 

The plane shakes a little, hitting a spot of turbulence making me feel queasy. I sit up straight, my back arching off the seat behind me a little and squeeze Joshua's hand. 

"You okay, love?" He asks me. 

"Yeah, planes just make me uneasy." I nervously chuckle. 

"Do you want my headphones, listen to music and distract yourself?" 

"N-no, that's okay. Just tell me what you have planned in Florida." 

"Well I have many ideas, starting from staying at this beautiful beach side resort, and spending many hours in that crystal clear water and maybe even doing a few naughty things there-" 

I gasp and interrupt him. "In the water?! Joshua, that's illegal!" 

He laughs and shakes his head. "There's a jacuzzi outside where we're staying, it's private and cut off from everyone else so we'll be okay. No one will be able to see us."

"Okay," I smile and laugh. "What else?" 

"Well of course we're going to Disney World, we're gonna hit every attraction they have and ride every ride they offer. Planning on spending basically all day there, but after that we're gonna go to dinner. Eat so much fancy food and drink so much fancy juice, no alcohol though. Unless of course you want some, then that's up to you."

"How long are we staying here?" I ask. 

"I already told you, two weeks." 

"Oh, right, duh, okay." 

He laughs and kisses my cheek. "We have an eventful two weeks ahead of us, lover." 

I lay my head on his shoulder as the plane shakes again. "I'm very excited." 

pls this one sucks asssss, tis but a filler