clear

Joshua's pov

So apparently it's been almost two full months since I started working for Kelly. It's been super cool, I don't have many complaints, all the kids are nice and they don't have a pet so it's not like I have to worry about pet hair or anything.

I miss Tyler. He's so bright and funny. I wonder why he stopped coming over. We've only hung out seven times but I don't know, I liked him.

But! I made a new friend. I know! Joshua Dun and friend doesn't really mix. But she's really cool. I believe you know her, Debby. Yeah, she's nice. She's really funny, and I like her dog so there's that too.

But besides that, not much has been going on. I got used to living over here pretty quickly, the people are a lot nicer and don't seem too big on money. So I half way fit in.

I feel like since I've moved here, I've become a lot more nice and I don't really like it. It's not that I'm nice, I'm just polite.

Yeah I know. Joshua Dun and polite don't fit in the same sentence, whatever.

There's a lot to do on this side. I started a new job at a small coffee shop. The coffee is terrible so we don't have many customers but I will never complain about that.

I quit the record store a week ago, the drive there and back just drained my gas so I couldn't. It sucks, I liked my coworkers there. But it's whatever, because my new coworkers are total bitches and I fucking hate them. Note the sarcasm. 

What's with baristas? Seriously, like you make coffee. Shut the fuck up, your political opinions don't belong at work. God, I hate them. And they're all super young and oh my GOD I fucking hate teenagers.

There's only one thing worse than a child and that's a Christian, conservative white mom. Like shut the fuuuuuck up, Lisa. If your kid is gay then so fucking be it! You can't change shit!

Okay, fine I'll shut up.

Today is Sunday, and I'm supposed to be hanging out with Debs but she canceled last minute so I've just been on my ass all day. The day is almost over anyways, so it's not that big of a deal.

Nah, I'm going for a walk. There's a mall around here so I'll just walk there. Maybe treat myself, I dunno.

"Bye Jim!" I kissed him on the head before leaving, and locking the door behind me.

//

"Thank you, have a good one." I said taking the bag from the worker.

"Thanks, you too." She replied.

I love the mall. I hate the customers, and some of the workers. I think I just like the atmosphere. I love that when people get bored they just come here and shoot the shit with their friends. Or the death glares I get from teenage girls, it's all so amusing.

I miss being a teenager. No worries in sight, no bills to pay, life was good. Well, not really but I was stupid and didn't know shit. It was alright.

The mall is closing in an hour so I hope I'll make the rest of the stores I wanna go to before. I just left Spencer's so Hot Topic here I-

"Oh fuck, sorry man." I said, literally walking into someone.

"Joshua?" My head shot up and a smile instantly plasters my face.

"Tyler!" I said pulling him into a quick hug. "What're you doing here?"

"Oh, Brendon dropped me off here. Said he has plans with a friend and didn't want to leave me alone at the house." He smiled back.