stuck

Tyler's pov

*tw for this!*

"Shut the fuck up!" He yells, punching me again. "I fucking told you not to talk to her!"

"I-I'm sorry-"

"You shut your fucking mouth, you don't get to apologize!" He gets off of me and walks off to the kitchen.

I let out a shaky breath as I roll onto my side, starting to sob from the pain he's caused me. He yells and punches a wall, making me flinch in fear.

"You never fucking listen to me, Ty! Do you even know how?! God, why the fuck can't you be normal!" He screams.

"Says the one who rapes his own boyfriend!" I yell back, my voice hoarse from all the crying.

I should not have said that. Fuck, I shouldn't have fucking said that.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"N-nothing." I mumble.

"No, what did you just say? What, you suddenly grew a pair of balls? You think you're tough, Tyler?"

I sit up on the floor and look at him. "N-no, I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Oh, so today is just full of you not meaning the things you say, huh?"

"I-I'm sorry."

He kneels in front of me, making me cower. "Stop fucking saying sorry, we both know you don't mean it. And, just so you know, I wouldn't have to rape you if you just put out every once in awhile. A man has needs, Ty, a man has needs." He lightly hit my cheek twice before getting up and walking away. "And besides," He continues. "You're a fucking slut so don't act like you don't like it."

And that was the last thing I heard before he hit me upside the head with a bottle of liquor.

//

I wake up to freezing cold water being splashed on my naked body. "Fuck!" I yell. "What the fuck!"

"Oh shut up, Ty. I'm sick of hearing your voice." He spat.

I went to sit up but my hands are bound behind me to the headboard of our bed, same as my legs. I'm stuck.

"Since you want to act like a fucking bitch, I'll show you what it's like to be fucked like a bitch." He laughs.

Worry floods through my body as he flicked on the light. Three naked men stood beside Brendon. Oh my God.

"Now, you are not to do anything. Not speak, not move, not make a fucking sound. You lay there and let us fuck you like the fucking whore that you are, got it?"

I swallow thickly, my throat deprived of any and all moisture.

"Go get 'em boys." He said.

Instantly, all three men are over me, and I can't do anything about it.

I'm stuck.