Revelations - Part One

Start from the beginning

"Stay out of this Killian! This bitch placed me in her life and tried to steal mine. I endure years of torture because of her. She has to die!"

What torture and by who? He was going to get to that later, but first, he had to stop her from killing her sister.

"Listen to me baby, we need to know who she's working with. We can't be hasty. After we find out, I promise you can do whatever you want with her."

She stayed silent, ignoring me. I thought that she would have continued, but she forcefully let go. Throwing her sister a few feet backwards. Lacey held her bruised throat, coughing. My instinct told me to help her, and I almost did, but my baby stopped me.

"If you touch her, I will snap her neck!"

The fierceness in her voice caused me to chuckle. I did love it when she took control. It was such a f**king turn on.

"Yes dear, you are the boss."

A small smirk played on her lips before she was back to her normal self. Lacey straightened herself. Fear in her eyes as she looked at Lilly.

"What's going on?" She asked, trying to act like she was innocent.

"Oh, come on, sis, don't go soft on me now. Be the badass that you think you are. After all, you did manage to f**k up my life for five years."

Lacey looked between me and her sister. I could see that she was trying to judge what we knew and how much. Looking at her, it surprised me that I didn't see through her from the beginning. I had always known that she wasn't Lilly, but I could never tell if she was faking it or not.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She kept up her façade, which only pissed Lilly off.

"If you continue to deny what we all know is the truth, I will have no choice but to either beat it out of you or shoot you. So, choose wisely."

Lacey stayed silent. Lilly sighed, seeming bored with her refusal to cooperate. She reached under her jacket and pulled out a gun that I didn't even know that she had on her.

I chuckled, "My baby came prepared."

She turned and winked at me, "Always. A lady must always be ready for dangerous situations."

She turned her attention back to Lacey, who eyed the gun, wide-eyed. When Lilly raised the gun to her, her eyes drifted to me for support. I held my hand up in surrender.

"She's got a gun; I can't help you here. If I do, I might find myself with a bullet in me."

"Damn straight!" Lilly concurred.

****

It hurt watching my wife hit her, and I had to keep reminding myself that the only reason I even cared, was because she had my wife's face. She refused to comply, so Red took matters into her own hands.

Red grabbed her by her hair a second time, hitting her head against the wall. Lacey cried out. She tried to get out of Red's grip, but my baby was too angry and far more skilled than she was.

"You stole my life! Stole my face! Tried to steal my man and my kids!"

Her head was hit against the wall again. With some force, she managed to pry Red's hand out of her hair. With an angry sneer, she lunged at her sister, but Red stopped her with a slap. It startled her, and she look at her in confusion, but recovered quickly, lunging at Red again. My wife raised her hand and slapped her again, which only caused her to become pissed off. Her rage took on new heights, and she tried again to attack Lilly, but every time she got close, Lilly would stop her with a slap.