Fake it 'til You Make it (pt. 2.5)

Double update because I love you!! Just a little filler ft. soft Bakugo

On with the one shot!

>.<

It was two days later, and Kirishima looked very sluggish and tired walking to hero classes later that afternoon. He had dark eyebags, he often stared out into space, and he was caught falling asleep in classes more than once. That, and the fact that his body felt incredibly heavy, and he felt warmer that usual.

Honestly, Kirishima felt like he could pass out at any given moment.

"Bro, you good? You don't look too well." Sero nudged his hunched body lightly.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good." He replied as he tied the drawstrings of his PE jogging pants.

"Are you sure? You look kinda sick."

Maybe because I am sick.

"Sure. Can't afford to miss classes just because I feel a little bit under the weather."

"Bro.."

But Kirishima left before Sero could tell him to rest.

He stood beside Todoroki as the class listened to what All Might had to say about today's exercise. His mind kept drifting in and out of focus as the frail man in front of them talked about how there would be no fancy activities today, so they had the opportunity to perfect their moves.

"Are you okay?" Todoroki asked so suddenly, effectively shocking the redhead back to reality.

"Huh? I mean, yeah. I'm okay." Kirishima replied, giving him a bright smile. 

Todoroki gave him a suspicious look, but decided to not pry any further, much to Kirishima's relief.

"I will be watching you from the side of the gym, please refrain from overworking yourselves. Choose who you want to spar with, and I will check up on each of you shortly."

The class scattered to various parts of the gym with another classmate or two, to work on their quirks. Normally, Kirishima would be ecstatic to train, but he just wasn't feeling it today.

"Oi, Kirishima! Spar with me!" Bakugo said as he approached the redhead.

"Coming!" He yelled back, jogging as lightly as possible to not agitate the growing headache he was having.

"You look fuckin terrible, have you been up playing your shitty video game again?"

"Hey, Cooking Mama isn't a shitty game! And you're one to talk, don't pretend I didn't see you play that game when I came over to study."

Bakugo rolled his eyes and scoffed at the accusation, but didn't bother denying the statement.

"Tch. Let's go."

The two then made their way to their usual spot in the corner of the gym, keeping a safe distance from everyone since Bakugo's quirk was a little too lethal.

"Come at me, bro. Give me all you got." Kirishima got into position, wincing a little bit as he activated his quirk.

"I'll give you more than I fucking got."

And so the two went on attacking each other with full force. Bakugo detonating explosion after explosion at Kirishima, who struggled to keep up with all the offenses.

Kirishima started to move forward, seeing that he was about to be backed into a corner with no escape. He dodged all of the blasts while his feet took steps to reach the blonde. Once close enough, he threw a punch at Bakugo's face, making him smirk.