Nicknames

Henllooooo!! Back at it again with another chapter :3

Buckle up because this is a long-ish one shot with a touch of angst, so prepare for that.

Anygays, on with the story!

P.S. Bakugo's a little bit out of character in this one shot, and Kirishima's hair will be down.

>.<

It was no secret that Bakugo is very, well, very fond of giving nicknames to people.

"Oi Dunce Face!"

"Fucking NERD."

"Walk behind me, Half n Half bastard!!"

"Get outta my way, fucking extras!"

Ah yes, very fond.

None of the 1-A students really minded the nicknames they were given because a) it's Bakugo, what would they expect; and b) at least they know who's looking for them.

But one in particular, wasn't cool with the nicknames he was given to him by his boyfriend.

"Oi, Shitty Hair."

"Hair-for-Brains"

"Shark week."

And honestly speaking, he has had enough of those stupid nicknames. All he wanted was for Bakugo to lessen the harsh nicknames and just call him by his damn name.

"Ey, Weird Hair, what the fuck you thinking abou-" 

And that was when Kirishima finally snapped.

"That! Freaking stop that!!"

"Stop what?"

"The stupid nicknames!" Kirishima exasperated as he stood up from his seat on the couch.

"Huh?! What about them?! You aren't making any damn sense-"

"I don't like how you call me those names, okay?!!" 

"Like what? Fucking Shitty hair?!"

"Yes! Those names!"

At this point, everyone who was in the dorms made their way into the common room to see all the commotion.

"What the fuck is wrong with the names I gave you? You didn't mind it before but you're fussing over this small thing now?!" Bakugo seethed, little explosions emitting from his palms due to the building anger in him.

"H-hey, let's all calm dow-" Midoriya's attempt to intervene was cut off.

"It's because I don't like the way it makes me feel, Bakugo! It makes me feel like shit, it makes me feel like choosing to style my hair this way is stupid and dumb instead of flashy..." The redhead sniffled.

At the sight of his teary eyes, Bakugo stopped the mini explosions, but he was still angry.

"I don't like how you call it shitty, or how you comment on my sharp teeth... It makes me feel less manly." The tears finally fell down his face, he tried so desperately to wipe the tears away but they just kept coming.