Flowers and Ink

We're 20+ chapters in, and I just realized I haven't done a Flower Shop AU yet T-T

So, here it is!!

On with the one shot!

>.<

"Don't forget to trim off the weeds, Katsuki! I'll be back in a few hours and I better not find you baby talking the sunflowers again!" Mitsuki yelled from where she was in the shop entrance, her foot already out the door.

"Shut up, you old hag! Now fucking go already before you're late on your date with Dad!" Bakugo shouted back from where he was with the roses.

"Brat!" And with that, the soft ringing of the shop bells was heard followed by a door gently closing, signaling that Mitsuki had already left.

"Such a handful, huh? You're lucky you aren't human." He talked to the roses while watering them and applying some fertilizer to the soil.

"On to the weeds, then."

Bakugo then made his way to the outside garden, where they were growing majority of their stock. 

As he was pulling up the last weed from the rose patch, he heard the shop bell ring. Groaning at the possibility of another picky lady or a frantic boyfriend, he took off his gloves and put away his gardening tools before washing his hands and entering the shop once again.

Wiping his hands at the front of his apron, he went over to the cashier and finally took a good look at the customer. Safe to say his jaw dropped.

In front of him was redhead who wore his hair in a very hot looking ponytail. He had ink scattered across his arms, with a little part peeking out from where his chest is. He had a black and white tribal printed bandana wrapped around his forehead, ear piercings also dangled from his earlobes. Lastly, he sported a very chic looking leather jacket complete with a red shirt inside along with some black ripped jeans.

He looked heavenly, as Bakugo would say.

 The funny thing is, he didn't carry an intimidating aura. Instead, his eyes only seemed to show complete joy and awe and at the flowers on display. Kinda reminded Bakugo of how he used to look at all the candies whenever he went grocery shopping with his mom.

Realizing that he was probably staring at the stranger checking out the mini succulents they had at the counter, he cleared his throat and in the least shaky voice he could muster, he finally spoke.

"Welcome to Buncha Flowers. How may I help you today?" Bakugo greeted with a strained and gay panic induced smile, hoping that it didn't look too forced or awkward.

"Hi! Didn't know that they let flowers handle the counter." Kirishima flirted, adding a wink at the end.

Bakugo's heart skipped a beat as he did his best to will away the upcoming blush.

"I you're talking about the mini succulents, then they almost always handle the counter. They don't usually stand out if they're beside the roses or the sunflowers."

Kirishima could only blink at the retaliation of the blonde in front of him.

Feisty. He thought. I like it.

"Anyway, what can I get you today?"

"Your number would be a good start." Kirishima tried again.

"I'm sorry, but we don't sell that here." Bakugo deadpanned, looking at the redhead with an unimpressed look.

Damn it.

"That's disappointing. Do you have any carnations, then? Or succulents bigger than these ones?" Kirishima asked, gently tapping a mini cactus succulent.