Ruby Red (final)

Here's the last part of Ruby Red! Thank you guys for being patient :))

On with the one shot!!

>.<

"Kirishima!" Kaminari called out over the lively music, waving with one hand while the other dragged a very sleepy looking Shinso along.

"Yooo!" He greeted back, giving a grin in their direction, still not noticing that Bakugo had slipped away.

"Where's your date headed to? I wanted to meet him!" The blonde pouted.

"My date? He's right her-" Kirishima turned around expecting to find his ash blonde partner, only to find an empty space behind him.

"Oh. Give me a moment." Kirishima left his friends to find the mystery guy he danced with a few minutes ago.

His eyes looked over the crowd, eyes darting from left to right then right to left. Not finding him, he went over to the snack tables, the corners, and the provided tables in the ballroom. He also went outside into the chilly night, looking down each side of the sidewalk, and walked around the backyard and front yard.

But, he wasn't lucky.

Accepting the fact that he most probably left early, he went back into the ballroom and met up with the ShinKami couple, pouting aggressively with his hands crossed over his chest.

"I think he left early." He sighed, putting his arms down to his sides as he sighed sadly.

"That's alright. Though, I would like to know the name of the one who stole my best bro's attention." Kaminari asked again, his face splitting with a knowing grin.

"...I.. I didn't get his name." Kirishima replied, rubbing a hand at the back of his neck.

"What?!"

"He was pretty, okay?! I was distracted!"

"C'mere for a bit."

Kaminari then proceeded to grab Kirishima's arm with his other free hand and dragging both him and Shinso to an empty table at one of the corners of the room. He sat them both down and followed right after, resting both his elbows on the table as he interlaced his fingers together then resting his chin on them.

"Spill."

"I saw him enter the room with a pink curly haired girl. I wanted to approach him right there, but he looked so anxious at the crowd, and he disappeared all of a sudden. Then, when people were pairing up, I saw him in an empty corner looking all bored so I decided to ask him to dance." Kirishima finished.

The story had Shinso interested.

"You should've seen him up close, Kami! He looked so pretty. His eyes were beautiful. They were like rubies, dude, rubies, so pretty and so vibrant, I swear I could get lost in them any day." The redhead swooned, resting his chin on his palm as he dopily looked up at the ceiling with lovey dovey eyes.

"And his hair. His hair is spikey, similar to mine, and they were the most perfect shade of blonde. It reminded me of Elsa in a way, but he looks cuter. It just suits him, I think I'm in love."

"Yeah, with someone you don't know the name of. Did you get his number, at least?"

". . ."

"That's it, you're hopeless." Kaminari let out an exasperated sigh as he threw his arms up in the air, looking like he's over Kirishima's bullshit.

"I saw him." Shinso spoke, his voice deep and monotone as usual.

"You did?! Where?! I need details, Toshi!" The blonde begged his boyfriend, lightly shaking him.