Shopping Trips

Guess who got carried away while writing this one shot? I did :>

Prepare for another longer one shot :D

Note: Adult KiriBaku

On with the one shot!

>.<

It was a normal Sunday morning, and the KiriBaku couple were out on a shopping date. Both guys had the day off, and they decided to spend the day together outside instead of staying cooped up in their home.

Of course, Kirishima was the one to suggest it, his partner only ever wanted to stay underneath their warm covers and watch some Netflix, however, he was bribed out of bed by Kirishima saying that he'll be the one paying for lunch.

"Oh! Kat, look at that!" Kirishima exclaimed as he pointed at a certain item on the shelf.

"It's you!"

Indeed it was him, the excited redhead was pointing at a limited edition Ground Zero figurine, complete with a detailed design of his winter hero costume, his gauntlets and his signature scowl. It also came with a free poster, which was signed by Ground Zero himself.

"So? You gonna start your own collection of my merch or something?" Bakugo grumbled, hands in his pockets, still regretting his decision to ever leave the house.

But free food was just so tempting.

"Nope! Why would I buy those toys when I have the real one right here with me?" Kirishima cooed and cupped Bakugo's masked face in his hands, all while puckering his lips as if he were talking to a baby.

"Sh-shut up! Let's just go and finish up here so we can eat. I'm fucking starving." He said, prying his partner's hands away from his flushed cheeks (which was thankfully hidden because of the mask) and started speed walking to a different direction.

"Oi, Katsuki! Wait up, will you?" Kirishima laughed and chased after his boyfriend.

After around 30 more minutes of walking (more like Kirishima dragging poor Katsuki everywhere), the two had finally decided to go to the food court to grab some lunch.

"And then, Denki said he wondered if he gathered all villains in the pool with him, only one sneeze could have them all dead, or at least disabled enough for the cop to catch them." Kirishima rambled as he walked hand in hand with Bakugo to the food court.

"Mmmm.."

"Then Sero cut in saying that why the hell would villains go to a pool party with a pro hero- woah." Kirishima stopped his storytelling as well as his walking when an item on display caught his eye.

Exactly what a child would do, the redhead let go of his boyfriend's hand and went closer to the store's glass walls and pushing his face up against it.

"I want it..." He quietly whispered, eyes sparkling at the item in front of him.

He was staring at, possibly the last, vintage limited edition crimson red Crimson Riot hoodie displayed on a mannequin. It had the retired hero doing his signature hands-crossed-over-chest pose in the middle of the apparel, along with his name in a comical font that matches well with the chivalrous hero. The hoodie was exactly his size, maybe even larger, and he wanted it. He wanted it so badly that it hurt him just not going in and at least checking it out. 

Finally peeling his face away from the glass, he turned to Bakugo with a grin on his face.

"Kat-"

"No, Eijiro. You can't go in there and check the hoodie out."

"But whyyy?"

"Because you might end up buying it, and you already bought enough things today. Just look at all the damn stuff you bought, and you said we were only here to buy more of your damn hair products and shitty red hair dye." Bakugo exclaimed, holding up the 5 shopping bags to further prove and support his argument.