Peachy Proposal

Sup, babes and welcome to the first part of the KiriBaku marriage series of this book :D

ft. mentions of Sero x y/n because we all love him a normal amount

On with the one shot!

>.<

The plan was simple.

All Kirishima had to do was take Bakugo out for dinner, take a walk around the park, stop at their favorite tree, maybe spread out a picnic blanket, and propose to him there.

He could totally do this.

"Oh my God! What if he says no? What if he wants to break up with me before I even pull the ring out? What if-" He panicked as he paced around the living room of Sero's apartment.

Or maybe, he couldn't do this.

"Bro, chill! You're thinking too much." Sero stood up from where he was on the couch and placed his hands on his friend's shoulders, stopping him from pacing.

"I can't help it! What if-"

"Shhhh..." Sero cut him off by placing a finger over his lips.

"Hush, my child. It will all be okay, okay? Now tell me," Sero started, guiding Kirishima to his couch and sitting him down. he knelt in front of him and looked into his nervous eyes.

"How long have you and Bakugo been together?"

Kirishima took a few deep breaths to calm down before looking straight at Sero.

"5 years, living together for 2."

"And you do realize that that's a really long time, right?"

"Mhmm."

"Then chin up, dude. Bakugo didn't waste all those years with you if he didn't love you!" Sero attempted, patting the redhead on the shoulder.

Kirishima could only let out a long sigh as he tipped his head back so it rested on the couch, and ran his hands through his non-spikey hair.

"I know. But, I can't help but think that somehow something will go wrong. Or that he'll dump me on the spot." He whined, covering his face with his hands.

"I just want this to go perfectly."

The ravenette sighed at the sight of his best friend looking so down. Getting up from where he was kneeling on the ground, he sat next to Kirishima and petted his hair lovingly and reassuringly. His eyes darted around the room to look for anything that could bring comfort to his friend, when his eyes landed on his own wedding picture.

"You know.." He started, mimicking Kirishima's position, but his hands stayed folded on his lap as he looked to the ceiling.

"The day I decided to propose to y/n, I was just as nervous as you are. Maybe even more." He paused, reminiscing that very day.

"I kept thinking all sorts of things. Will we make it in time for the reservation? Will they like the ring? Will they even say yes? Like, holy crap, man. I think that was the first time I thought so hard since the finals week we had during college." He exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air comically which earned a soft snort from the guy beside him.

"I even thought about how they would say no because they realized that they could probably find someone even better than me. After all, no one would marry boring old Soy Sauce face, ey?"

A noise of disagreement was heard.

"Anyway, a few moments before I popped the question, I was shaking. Like, literally shaking. I considered backing out, but I still carried on with whatever my plans were. When she said yes, the moment felt very surreal. It felt like I was floating on cloud 9, you know?" He turned to his friend, who now had a more hopeful expression on his face.