My Sunshine

Extremely long chapter ahead!!

Adult KiriBaku :3

On with the one shot!

>.<

Bakugo stood in front of the mirror, dressed in black denim pants and a simple Crimson Riot hoodie he stole from Kirishima, but never felt the need to return. His right hand held a small bouquet of flowers while the other was stuffed in his jean pocket.

Slightly grimacing at his outfit, he scurried out of his apartment and into his car. Starting it up and driving to his destination.

Sighing as he stopped at a red light, his hands let go of the steering wheel and lightly caressed a delicate petal from the bouquet of Kirishima's favorite flowers. His frown deepened and his heart ached as he remembered how his shitty ass would always stop to take pictures of flowers and nature, no matter how it looked or where it was.

-Flashback-

"Oi, Eijiro! Can you stop stopping every 5 fucking minutes? We're going to be late for that damn movie!" Bakugo shouted as the redhead stopped for what seemed like the millionth time to admire the flowers on the sidewalk.

"Loosen up, babe. We still have 30 minutes to spare. Let me just-" Eijiro stuck out his tongue as he tried to get the perfect angle on the sidewalk flowers, already planning on posting it on his social media.

A few shots and quality checks later, Kirishima was finally satisfied with the photos he took and walked over to Bakugo, clasping his hands in his and lightly swaying it as they continued walking to the direction of the movie house, babbling happily along the way.

-End of Flashback-

 Bakugo parked in front of his and Kirishima's favorite cafe, hoping that there isn't much people so that he could just order and go.

He entered the cafe and is hit by the sweet smell of fresh pastries and the bitter scent of brewed coffee. The aromas managed to put his mind at ease, relaxing it just a little bit, tempted to just melt onto the floor surrounded by the scents that reminded him of his boyfriend very much.

But alas, he had somewhere to be, so he snapped out of his happy trance and went over to the counter to order a plain hot chocolate. Something that a certain redhead loves.

-Flashback-

"Katusuki!~ It's cold!" Kirishima whined from his spot on the couch, pouting as he attempted to wrap the blankets tighter around himself, trying to keep the cold out.

"So? Do I look like I care?"  Bakugo scoffed as he crossed his arms over his chest from the separate love seat.

"C'monnn, don't be like that! Can you make hot chocolate please?"  He requested as he looked up at Bakugo, mustering the best puppy eyes he could possibly do.

"No."

"Pretty pleaseee?" The redhead pleaded harder, bottom lip jutting out as his puppy eyes bore into his boyfriend's. Bakugo glared back at the annoyingly cute male, determined not to lose, but it only made Kirishima pout harder as his puppy eyes grew bigger.

Eventually, Bakugo decided he wasn't gonna win this one, so he gave up. Unwillingly, at least he put up a fight before admitting defeat, so don't you dare look down on him.

"Fucking- fine! You win this time." The ash blonde grumbled, thanking the higherups that the living room was dark enough to hide his blushing face.