31

Ahhh jerks wake up don't sleep in peace get up .

Gulf was too much angry and wanted to wake prea and mew up but mew just kept his hand on gulf chest and bought him down to sleep prea and mew were all over gulf again ......

Mew - sleep more

Prea - we are tired just sleep snuggling more in gulf .

Gulf decided to sleep more because he was already very tired they all woke up around 3 pm .

Prea lifted gulf and took to the bathroom .

Mew was filling the bath with sweet scent gells and bodywash ....

Everyone was already naked they took there bath and wore there clothes , gulf was still tired to mew made gulf sleep in the next room till they can clean everything ...

And the three continued there activities for a weekend everything was fine between them and they were happy tine to liked the idea of two dadas he started calling mew daddy now and prea dada and gulf obviously mamma .

Everything was fine now mews parents tried to come in contact with mew but he didn't want any relations with them gulf parents to tried but he couldn't forgive and forget all this suffering like that ......

Family - ( after 10 years from now )

No and kla - sarawat ( alpha ) , pukong ( beta )

Brightwin - light ( alpha ) , jermy ( omega )

Mew gulf and prea - tine ( beta ) Alex (alpha ) and tharn ( alpha ) pete ( omega )

Other family friends -

Taynew - kongpop (alpha ) and type ( beta )

The kids names are just some random names in my mind ....

Prea and mew were always very protective of there mate and kids tine was there first born omega but very powerful the three siblings were very over protective of pete there omega sibling and pete just loved his mom's attention all the time much more than tine use to where as tharn and Alex were there dads kids .....

Brightwin got married and there second child jermy who was exactly like win cute bunny baby and light was so happy when he was born .

Taynew met mewgulf and prea when there were pregnant with Pete and type both the babies were born one week apart type was like Pete's bestfriend , little tharn always loved news baby before he was even born ( that's our baby type ) .

Years after all the babies were grown and started there own families .......

After tharntypes third kid was born gulf died taking mew and prea with him forever ...............

"Gulf was remember as the alphas king  sweet lover "...........

These two are alpha my last twin alpha destined to one mate ....

Queen - ofcourse I am so happy for my babies they will love there mate ....they both will be great alphas for the kingdom and there mate .

But queen if we keep them together they can die and we will loose out heirs .

Queen - I don't care , we will increase security but no one will ever dare to separate or harm my kids.

My last this baby is an mix of alpha and omega destined to two mates .

Queen - my child he beautiful and magical I will give him everything he wants in his life my lovely child .....

Doesn't it bother you your child doesn't have any particular second gender .

Queen - why will it , prepare everything for the welcome our heir the future king.

The last part was what should have happened  with prea mew and gulf instead of what happened don't be confused .....

End---------