23

Win - what !!!!

Prea - oh poor mate you didn't know about your parents .

Win - what are you talking about .

Prea - smirked your brother in law was the one who killed your parents and your baby sister .

Win - and win fained in gulf arms .

Past -

Win was 4 years old human living his beta dad and omega mom with his beta young new born sister . He was just hoping here and there with his family who were going to a park mew was practicing shouting there only win wanted to go on the Swings so he ran there his mom dad and sister sat on the bench near by suddenly young mew missed the shot and shoot wins mom and sister , win father was furious he ran towards mew to beat him but his guard killed him also the little win who saw everything fained the next thing he rememberd was he is an orphan ( after mews parents got it know mew killed a family they send win to an orphanage and win was too young to remember anything people just told him this family was a nightmare nothing much and that his parents gave him to the orphanage when he was born ) .

Present -

Win was sleeping in gulfs room while gulf was holding wins hand not letting mew or bright be near him mew prea and bright were sitting on the sofa near there bed  after a while win got up with a nightmare and stay crying bright wanted to get near win but gulfs magic stopped him .

Bright - please gulf please I beg you let me near my mate tine is crying needs wat ( there wolves ) .

Gulf - only because you are his mate win was still hugging gulf not ready to leave him .

Bright  took win in his arms and gulf sat next to the twins with mew in one side and prea on the other seeing win gaining couscous , as soon as win opened his eyes he saw bright hugging his he pushed bright and started shouting gulf ran again on wins side and told bright to stay away .

Win - gulf they killed my mom dad my baby sister my family they killed my everything he is the reason my family lost there lives they killed them my baby sister who wasn't even a month old they killed them gulf take they away I don't want to see them .

Bright - win honey calm down you are pregnant please win I didn't even know anything please win give me chance .

Win eyes got golden get away from me leave before I kill you .

Gulf  took all of them out , I think mew and bright you should leave till win is ok don't worry I will take care of him he is still my brother .

Bright - started crying and fell on the floor mew tired to help him but for the first time bright was angry he shouted on mew to stay away so gulf helped him to sleep in the guest room .

Gulf - mew you have disappointed me again I never thought you could kill people .

Mew - baby I swear I didn't know they are wins family .

Gulf - keep your explanation for yourself prea please take care of bright I have to with win he needs omega protection and mew don't do anything supid for now and it will be better if you could leave .

Once gulf left mew turned to prea .

Mew - why are you playing with everyone I know you are angry but you are just playing with gulfs emotions this is wrong .

Prea- you don't teach me what to do brother and about gulf if you remember he is my mate too why would I play with him I really love him I have been waiting for him from so long .

Mew - I know he is your mate too why my prea why are you doing this .

Prea - because I hate you and your mom dad and I won't let you at peace you have hurted me and my mate you all have hurted my mate and I won't forgive you plus your brother who love you so much should know your reality and his mate too you know how much win loved gulf because of you he lost his brother you deserve this for hurting everyone and dear brother I won't stop until I tell them all your dark secrets and make them hate you .....