5

Once everyone was done with dinner brightwin ran back to there room and mewgulf having no other option also went to there room .

In mewgulfs bedroom -

Gulf was on his phone chating with one of his friends , mew was busy with his work but he was keeping an eye on gulf too ..

Tharn - human mate is busy I want his attention .

Mew who was irritated with his wolf wanting his mates attention he shouted stop irritating me .

Gulf - what happened phi am I disturbing you .

Mew - no no acctally my secretary is annoying me

Gulf - but I think bright is your secretary .

Mew - I am screwed , ohh yes he is texting me to talk to you .

Gulf - why is telling you to talk to me

Mew - he thought you would be bored with him so ..

Gulf - haha you are fun , I enjoy silence more than talking.

Mew - that's good but you don't look like a person who would enjoy silence .

Gulf - I know it's my image a cool hard party boy type , and in office strict boss I have to maintain that image .

Mew - I understand what all do you enjoy to do in free time.

Gulf - sleep I love to sleep whenever I am free , it's helps to relax and I don't feel I am alive .

Mew - felt sadeness in gulf voice , you know you can watch movies or go out and enjoy in free time that's pretty fun too .

Gulf - oh phi that's I good suggestion but I enjoy staying inside honestly I don't like to met people or ............it's just sad ..........

Mew - gulf you can talk to me about anything you know I am your friend.

Gulf - acctally last year on today's day my cat died that's why I am sad .

Mew - it's fine , it was just a cat.

Gulf - you wouldn't  understand my feelings I never had anyone that cat was mine atleast I had someone at home which actually made me feel home that cat was my family .

Tharn - mew please let me out I want to hug mate he is so sad , comfort him I can't see him like this .

Mew - you have win bright and me too .

Gulf - yes ofcourse I have .

Mew was about to hug gulf but there door bell ran mew was more shocked to see the person who was crying is now standing on the door with no emotions on his no one could say that it's the same person . Gulf payed for the food and the delivery boy left . Mew was sitting on the dinning table with gulf and gulf who is simling now it's confused mew alot how can a human change his emotions so fast.

Mew - how do you do it .

Gulf - what.

Mew - I mean a minute ago you were crying then a few seconds ago you were without any emotions and now you are smiling .

Gulf - smiled oh you know I am an actor changing emotions is my job .

Mew - gulf look in my eyes please I know you are an actor but you don't need to hide your emotions in front of me if you want to cry then cry if you feel angry hit me but don't keep it inside ..

In brightwins room -

Bright - win I guess our plan is working.

Win - me too isn't it good now gulf will be happy and phi too .

Bright - smiled yes bunny let's sleep .

Back to mewgulf -

After a while of silence -

Mew - that's cool , I always wanted to know are in with ms xxx.

Gulf - shocked his drink and started laughing are you kidding me phi she is married .

Mew - ms xxx is married .

Gulf - yes I went to her wedding too she is pregnant too , I know the rumers and stuff but most of them are fake when I heard it I was also laughing .

Mew - so you are single right .

Gulf - yehh I am single honestly I don't like dating it's boring I enjoy one nights .

Mew - felt jeleous me too .

Gulf - we are so much simlilar how come we never met before

Mew - we did .

Gulf -when

Mew- do you really want to know.

Gulf - yeh

Mew one year ago -

Gulf was too much drunk and went out win and bright were trying to find him too . Gulf was in pain of losing his lovely cat he was crying walking like crazy and bumped into someone.

Mate , how are you here .

Gulf - smiled hello mr please excuse me I am finding someone important .

Mew - hey gulf slowly you will fall and hurt yourself why are you so drunk where is bright and win .

Gulf - stop nagging find hazel.

Mew - who is hazel .

Gulf - my baby cat , that stupid doctor said he died it's not possible he can't leave me like this I need him , help me find him .

Mew helped gulf to get to home , win and bright were also very drunk too mew put gulf in bed and made food for him , bright and win , he slept on the sofa facing gulf looking at his beautiful mate.

In the morning -

Mew woke bright and win and told to them to take care of gulf then he left .

Present -

Gulf - ohh that was you I am so sorry acctally we had a small party and we all got very drunk and I didn't knew when I left the house .

Mew - I understand its absolutely fine gulf.

Gulf - still this is so embracing .

Mew- it's nothing to be embraced for this it happens , gulf can I ask you a question.

Gulf - yes phi .

Mew - acctally I like you and I want to court you .

Gulf - why are you so straight and direct .

Mew - laughed because you know I am a businessman so have to be direct about what I want .

Gulf - whatever I will sleep.

Mew - let's go and sleep then .

Gulf - I won't sleep with you .

Mew - let's see smiked.

Gulfs pov -

Phi really likes me but I have to be careful what if he also throw me away but he is a nice person he is brights brother bright will kill him if he hurt me . Honestly I feel safe around him he just so nice he is handsome kind and really nice to me .......I think I should give him a chance I also need someone now no matter how much I say I don't need anyone but deep inside I am lonely and need someone I want to have a family my own kids I don't care my own or adopted I want that me my partner and kids in a cute house I will make food for them and me and my partner taking care of our kids I too want someone to take care of me ..... doesn't ever human deserve it.....

Do you think everything will be fine .....