27

Mews past -

Mew and prea were born on the same day but at different time mew was 10 minutes older than prea both the boys looked exactly the same , mews parents were King and Queen of they Kingdom and they wanted an successer which was mew ......

Queen - alpha we only need one ruler what should we do now .

King - let's call the royal magician and ask them .

Queen wasn't happy about prea ( second child ) and the elders told them these kids are cursed if one dies in the kingdom other will also die and they will loose there kingdom so the king and the queen send the second kid in human world and they kept an eye that he can never reaturn back , mew was bought up to a perfect kind after a few years mews family visited an neighboring kingdom it was gulf parents as soon as mew saw gulf he knew gulf was his mate he told the elders and everyone was happy ....

Gulfs mom - I am so happy gulf will be mews Luna .

Mews mom - me too we have such a beautiful son in law , don't worry we will take care of him forever .

Gulfs mom - I trust you .

Mews and Gulfs mom's were happy on the other side mew kept looking at his future luna , little gulf woke up and looked at mew in a cute way that mew was loving .

Mew - I will love you forever I will take care of you my luna .....hehe we will get married some day gulfie .

But the real storm came when the elder's came to see the new born and tell his second gender .

Prince gulf isn't a normal wolf he is not a Omega or alpha he is a mixture of both , the child can be powerful as a alpha and mate with an alpha due to his omega side.

Gulfs mom was really happy there first born was special ....

Mew was with gulf and the elders were talking outside .

This isn't a good news queens he is dangerous for everyone if this kid stays the kingdom will be in danger you have to kill him or send him away forever .

Gulfs was devastated he couldn't bear to kill her own child while gulfs dad had an old friend they gave gulf to them without telling he was there son , gulfs father was in pain so he decided to repress the pain by hating the child ..... Gulfs parents knew how the family was treating there prince but they didn't bother to do anything after a few years they were blessed with another child a perfect alpha and omega and they forget about gulf completely ....

After few years -

Mew one day asked his parents about gulf and they told him gulf was dead he was sad for many days but then his parents made him marry tar and he was happy again but soon enough yar died and mews parents having to no other option told him to get gulf mew was made at them but he couldn't do anything he then got gulf his mate and he was the happiest man , after he met gulf he visited him home once and his parents told him about prea mew was angry at his parents but there was nothing he could do according to himself...........

After gulf left with win and prea mew broke all connections with his family and took bright with him the only thing he wanted was his brother who was suffering to get his mate back bright got to know everything after win left he was in a state of shock he too decided to break connection with his parents they were not humans but monsters , they made gulf and preas life living hell and they are the reason bright and mew too suffered and they were the cause of wins childhood trauma tooo .

Present -

Mew directly went to his room and started crying looking at his and gulf old pictures thinking how his life would have been if gulf was on his side and his brother too with there mate ........

Very short chapter but this was needed , this is my longest book till now I mostly don't write more than 24 chapter but this will go on a while .....maybe 1 or 10 chapter toooo  and please check out my new book tooo...