1

Thailand latest news -

Gulf kanawut personal live at 4 pm.....

Gulf kanawats merge with zzz ....

Kanawat was spotted  with the famous model abc yesterday in front of xxx hotel.

Kanawat seen going to the studio, people say he will make an important announcement today ....

3 hours later -

Let's start it Mr mild are you ready Mr kanawat... Yes please switch on the cameras and phones.

Host - hello Mr kanawat, how are you doing these days.

Gulf - smiled I am good what about you sir.

Host- I am also good, so Mr gulf what is the topic you want to discuss about.

Gulf - hello everyone I am gulf kanawat and this is my personal live and zzz company's collaboration too, I have arranged this live because I wanted to talk about something many fans have asked me many questions throughout the years and told me I am here to make a special announcement and tell you all about my story.

Host - hello people I am mild your favorite host, we have Mr. Gulf kanwat with us right now in total 6.5 million people are watching us so Mr kanawat what is the question you want to answer.

Gulf - I will tell you an incident that happened to me a few days ago, it was Sunday I was sleeping suddenly someone threw a box inside my house thankfully my window was open otherwise it would have been a problem, so it continued dead animals yes dead bodies of same animals I got scared and there was a letter to it was basically about I should leave this industry and go back home I don't deserve to be successful and that my acting sucks I am just a no one out of nowhere.

Mild - that's not true Mr kanawat you are a great person that person is just jealous.

Gulf - many people have asked me about my personal life too so today I will tell you all about me, actually I am an orphan I don't have parents I mean I have but they threw me out when I was 7 you all must be amused to know the reason I failed in class 1 ao they threw me out of my house.

Mild - I am sorry, I don't want to push you but did they threw you out just because you didn't score well.

Gulf - yes they did, it's ok it's not anyone's fault when I was young my father use to beat me on every mistake I made but one day when I failed he packed my stuff and threw me out I was 7, I knew no one old lady saw he and took me to an orphanage I stayed there for some years when I was 15 I couldn't take it anymore the scolding, beating the abuse. I knew I am small but I ran away I stayed on the roads worked hard went to government free school for education I worked day and night I didn't even have a fan that time in my house after working hard for a year I could afford a room when I was 16 it was a small room with nothing and I didn't even have proper clothes I worked day and night one day when I was going to work I saw one person who needed a child to fill for the actor I needed money so I took the job he director loved my work he appointed me again it was a lottery for me I started working in this industry at 17 in a year I started living a normal life I opened my business when I was 18 three years ago and now I am here.

Mild - Mr kanawat you are a true ideal true role model I am truly lucky to meet you.

Gulf - thank you Mr mild I am also homered to met you, so the special announcement is I am opening an orphanage for kids like me who are been kicked out just because they are not perfect I always wanted to make a house for kids like me, I never had a childhood but I want to make sure others don't go through what I went .... ( Then he told details about the new orphanage and the new collaboration ).

Mild - started crying I admire you Mr gulf I will personally come to visit the place.

Gulf - thank you so much feel free to come anytime, and if you see any kid in need I will post details about the place on my IG please feel free to contact us or if you are interested in being are voluntary or want to donate some amount I will be happy if my fans understand and help the cause thank you so much for your time.

Mild - that's all for today lovely Thailand good night we had Mr gulf kanawat with today and I am your favorite host mild .

After the live gulf went to make up room and started removing his make up and then got changed .

Gulfs pov -

I am gulf kanawat the national sweetheart every guy and girl dream boy I know I am good and I admire myself why shouldn't I, I have worked hard for all this, anyways am facing many problems form past few weeks especially some people who have to send me threats to leave acting others where I am here because I belong to a rich family like seriously I know what I have been through no one has any rights to talk shit about me so I told everyone my story, another reason I told people about my past was that my parents are trying to contact me they are selfish now that I am perfect rich and handsome they want me to marry a rich businessman's daughter she is a big fan of mine and there is no way I will let that happen. I got changed and went to a strip club it's my time to enjoy why should I stay home then and it's not like I have someone or something at that place which is called my home.

Another side -

A wolf was crying hard in a big apartment, we should have been for him our mate has suffered so much.

I know tharn we know it's ok don't cry we will take care of him.

Yes mew bring him to us as soon as possible I want us to be with him, I have seen in so many movies how lovers sleep tonight play and enjoy together.

Mew smiled for inside don't worry tharn he will be within no time, we will love him pamper him and when we turn him into a wolf we will can go in the forest like phi go with his mate imagine that will be so fun buddy so now stop crying, dam you wolf you look ugly now let me take over we need to prepare everything to see our mate.

I hate you mew you jerk, how dare you make fun of me if you weren't my human I would have killed you already now let's go I want to our mate.

Yeh, whatever..

I.will.be.waiting.for.you.mate.