6

Next day -

Mews pov -

Oh beautiful mate is sleeping in my arms this is just so perfect now I got him there is no excape for any of us he is my mate and I am his alpha now he is mine . Ohh I guess he is about to wake up , I got up and went to washroom and ordered food for us , I am cleaning and arranging my stuff still my eyes are on my mate he is so beautiful I just can't stop looking at him .....

After a while gulf woke up he looked around and saw mew sitting near him he was happy to wake with someone ....

Mew - gulf do you want something .

Gulf - oh phi good morning sorry I was really tired that's why I over slept .

Mew - smiled it's ok gulf come in little gulf get ready after lunch we have to go .

Gulf got up and packed his things took bath , phi will our stuff be taken directly downstairs ...

Mew - yes bright called me the staff will bring our stuff let's go first for lunch win and bright are already there waiting for us .

Downstairs bright and win were already chating about something they stopped when they saw gulf coming down and mew behind him , mew was just trying to check his mate out and bright obviously saw what mew is trying to do to his best friend .

Bright winked at win like he had planned something fun for them to piss mew off , bright started speaking loudly , so gulf kanawat you will will staring in a new series opposite to xxx right .

Gulf - stop shouting please will notice us .

Win - ohh yes mr kanawat will bright his new series will star many big stars , and obviously people in there surrounding started noticing it was the gulf kanawat on that table and obviously people wanted to see gulf in real life get pictures with him .

One girl oh my god gulf kanawat is really here guys come let's have pictures and in a few seconds gulf was standing in front of the croud who was shouting to get autographs picture and mew kept looking at him with jeleousy in his eyes . Mew just had enough he directly took gulf hand and they all rushed inside there car , now mew was driving and brightwin were sitting in the back seat where as gulf was in the front seat gulf slept within few seconds which obviously shocked mew .

Mew - how can he sleep this much he litterly slept for 10 hours yet he is tired .

Win - didn't like mews tone , phi gulf sleeps like 3-4 hours a day and he always looks tired he never rests even if I beg him too that's why where we get a break he prefer to sleep.

Bright added phi gulf is just lonely his work keeps him distracted but when he alone he feels sadeness and lonelyness that's why he prefer to sleep .

Mew could just nood he apologized to win too for being rude and started thinking what to do next to make gulf happy .

Mews pov -

Tharn - you jerk this is your fault

what did I do .

Tharn- talk to him comfort him jerk .

sorry I will try my best to make mate happy he deserves the world and I a going to him that .

Tharn-  that's my human .

shut up tharn you will wake him let him rest for a while , let's just enjoy   mates presence without disturbance which included tharn too who was continually annoying me .

After a while we all reached win and bright got down but gulf wasn't waking up so I  carried him both win and bright knew I  loved it,  I carried gulf to there room and layed him on there bed , gulf started suggning in the sheets he looks like a cute adorable baby I just want to wrap in a blanket and cuddle with him forever I slowly took of my shirt and got in my pajamas and got on bed with my baby he hugged me his head was on my chest and my hands automatically went to his waist we both are hugging each other tightly enjoying the scent tharn was jumping inside my mind he is a real baby ..... And I feel asleep .........

Brightwins room -

Bright- baby do you think everything will be fine .

Win - honestly I have no idea baby .

Bright - I really want everything to go fine .

Win - me too I can't even imagine when gulf will be pregnant he will looks so funny hahahah .

Bright - hey before him you can get pregnant you know .

Win gulped and started running with bright behind him .....

Next day -

Gulf woke up and saw he was on top of mew and mew was holding him like a baby he slowly got out and went to the washroom in next 10 minutes he got out all ready .

Gulf - it's too early to wake phi up , so gulf started working on his laptop after two hours finally mew woke up and saw gulf working .

Mew- what are you doing gulf .

Gulf - oh good morning phi acctally I was bored so I decided to complete a file.

Mew - let's go out after I take a bath .

Gulf - ok phi till then I will order something .

Mew went to the bathroom and got ready when he got out the food was prepared and gulf was still working .

Mew - gulf let's go out we can have so much fun .

Gulf - acctally I don't go out to often I like staying inside .

Mew - why so .

Gulf - going out alone is boring.

Mew - but you are not alone you have me now let's go I will take you on a date .

Gulf - blushed what date .

Mew - gulf you are so adorable let's go and yes it is a date I told you I like you and I want to take you out so it will be a date .

Excited for there first date !!!