9

Mew, gulf is in Paris he left a while ago , how do you know he went to Paris and why did he leave.

Bright - honestly I don't know he came after your fight and talked to win and then they both left for office win called and informed me gulf left for Paris I guess you should talk to him only  ....

Mew - I am confused , is he mad at me I didn't say anything to him .

Bright - phi I understand you know humans have more emotions than us they get upset about small thing we are wolves phi we are stronger than humans we don't feel that much emotions too , when I started dating win too he was a emotional person he didn't trusted me but I tried hard and look at us now we are happily married you have to respect gulf trust him give him space or you will loose him and imagine what will happen when you tell him the truth .

Mew - I know it will be hard to make him understand .

Bright - phi I am talking as gulfs best friend too how will he feel after knowing about everything.

Mew - I don't know bright for now the only thing I know is I have to make up with him ,let's go to his office and talk to win first .

Bright - ok but think about what I told you.

Bright and win ran to gulfs office too see win , the staff already knew bright as wins husband and the owners good friend so they let him and mew in .

Mew - wooo the office is really very big .

Bright - gulf build everything on his own without anyone .

Mew - bright I know what you are trying to tell me I will talk with gulf and tell him everything soon enough .

Bright - I trust you phi but gulf is my best and he had stuffed too much already I don't want him to suffer anymore that's all.

Mew - I understand

Come this way sir mr win is giving a presentation he will get free in a few minutes.

Bright thanked the women and sat in wins cabin waiting for his wife to come back whereas mew was nervous .

Wins pov -

I was done with the important presentation and the client liked it they are ready to sign the documents I am really happy gulf will be so proud of me now , I made the deal they signed the papers and I signed there papers there were no complications I was informed by Jane bright is here I rushed back to my cabin why is phi mew too here ohhh now I remember why , as soon I entered bright hugged me .

Bright - bunny how are you .

I smiled what happened to him , I am fine what happened why are you guys here .

Mew - win where is gulf ,why did he leave , is he mad at me answer me win .

Ohh noo phi actually there was an emergency in out Paris branch so gulf had to go there personal don't worry he will be back in a few days .

No one's pov -

Mew - are you sure win you know we fought I think he is still mad at me .

Win - ohh no phi what are you thinking he is absolutely good he is mad or anything acctally in the morning when we came here gulf got a call and the company there needs his personal attention that's why he went there plus he has to attend a fashion week too .

Mew - so gulf is not mad at me right .

Win - yes he is not don't worry phi everything is fine now I have to go there is a meeting again .

Bright - bunny you just came and now you have to go again .

Win - smiled please na gulf is not in office I have to handle everything on my own and this week was already so packed I have to go but you guys can see the company phi has never seen gulfs office take him there till I reatun .

Bright - ok baby but we will have lunch together .

Win - sure

Bright - let's go to gulfs office .

Mew - yes please I needs my mates scent.

Bright - pervert wolf let's go .

Bright took mew to gulfs office it was a big office with a modern vibe bright left mew there only .

Bright- I will go to my bunny you will need gulfs scent .

Mew just smiled , after bright left mew started enhaneling gulfs scent which tharn started enjoying he sat on gulfs chair and started taking gulfs scent .

Tharn - mew go to the book shelf.

Mew - why

Tharn - I can sense something related to mate there take the third book out .

Mew nooded and took the book out suddenly the entire book shelf shifted and a door appeared mew went inside it was a big room with very minimum things very thing was very simple inside the room had very strong gulf scent which tharn was enjoying too much .

Mew - what is this room .

Tharn - go near the bed mew .

Mew did as tharn said he saw many small boxes he opened one of them there were medicines in it around 50 different types of medicines , the other box had old clothes it looked like they were of a small kid there was a pendent too .

Mew - what the heck is all this .

Mew continued to explore the room he was there was a big fridge it was filled with ice cream and chocolate many snacks too near the tv there were thousands of dvds ,cds of kids shows cartoons mew didn't  understand what all is this .

Mew - does mate have a kid or something .

Tharn - mew this all just have the smell of mate that's mean no one else comes here other than him .

Mew - then why is this stuff here .

Tharn - mew there is another room here see that door go inside .

Mew followed where tharn told him to go it was again a huge room the room was filled with games there were hundreds of toys and games which confused mew more why does gulf have all this stuff .

What do you think?????
hello people I know my writing sucks but it's really harsh to dm writers personal and telling them you hate there work or how lame there stories are  , if you don't like my work stop reading or unfollow these types of personal haterad really demotivates the writer hope you all can understand what I am saying .