15

Gulf - you have hurted me more than anyone has ever did , you broke my trust and I will never forgive you for this leave my house now and never show me your faces ever again or I will kill you .....get out now .......

After 3 months -

Gulf was sitting and working in his cabin waiting for his so called secretary . He heard someone knocking on his door he told the person to enter with looking who it was .

Win - smiled hello gulf how are you , are you ok ....

Gulf - call me mr kanawat or sir I am not your friend this is office not your  house am I clear and knock and come in .

Win - I am sorry mr kanawat I am here to rejoin and..

Gulf - ok now please go to your table I have shifted your table to the next department .

Win - why so gulf I mean sir I have been working here from so long as your secretory .

Gulf - if you forgot mr win this is my company I can do anything I want plus from last three months you were on leave I have already hired a new secretary I can't wait for you forever but you are good with your work so , you will work as the head of the department now you can leave .

Win - I am so sorry for What happened please forgive me I am really sorry ,I know what I did was wrong but please give us a chance , mew is fine now he wants to see you we all came here yesterday and ..

Gulf -i don't care about you or your stupid family or anyone related to you now  I don't have full day nor that much patience so it better you do what you are here for work , if you have something important tell or leave , and arrange a reservation in zzz hotel book the entire room I have to met someone important there .

Win - I am sorry mr kanawat , smiled again  under what name should I make reservations .

Fiat kanawat and gulf kanawat someone spoke

Win turned around and he was shocked like hell , fiat how are you here I mean what how ?( Win shouted )

Gulf - mr win behave with my fiancee , baby you came a little early.

Fiat - smirked at win and went to gulf and sat in his lap I just wanted to see if you are fine you don't take care of yourself baby as your future wife it's my duty to take care of you.

Gulf - smiled and kissed fiats lips , he saw win who was standing there as he saw a ghost , mr win I don't appreciate you staring at my future wife .

Win - what you guys are engaged how why gulf , you love mew and he loves you please don't so this prank it will kill him gulf..

Gulf - shouted mr win do you think I will prank you and who do you think you are mr win  , and  I guess you forgot you work for me you have no rights on my personal life and yes we are engaged about mew I don't know anyone called mew all I know is this is my fiance and I expect you to behave , who are you to interfere in my personal life take it as a warning mr win now get out .

Fiat - smirked baby I want to see the office I can borrow your secratary mr win .

Gulf - honey mrs Pam is my secretary but anything you want honey mr win if I heard you disrespected my fiance you will loose your job just show him the office and bring him back , and fiat tell me immediately if he misbehaves.

Fiat - I will hubby and why did you changed his post I thought you both were  brothers.

Gulf - funny you are funny you don't remember I am an orphan I don't have a family and about that you know something like normal manners is a thing mr win went on a vacation for three months and he didn't feel it was important to inform his work place .

Win - gulf please hear me out for once .

Gulf - mr win this will the last time you are calling me my name .

Outside there cabin -

Win - what did you do to my gulf.

Fiat -  smiked behave he is your boss and I am his future wife if you misbehave you will loose your job , and we love eachother and we are getting married next month you are also invited with your husband I heard you guys were gulfs friends .

Win - don't behave like you are innocent I know you know everything about our world am I right Omega fiat .

Fiat - oh you know but that's ok gulf knows who I am I don't lie to the person close to me like you guys  , and one advice please stay away from my husband now you already have one I guess stay in your limits he hate you, he hates all of you from the core of his heart .

Win- let's see how wins , mew will win gulf for sure .

Fiat started crying and win didn't understand what happened to him .

Gulf - mr win you know what you are fired how dare you threatened my wife , don't dare to come back here again and I don't think you need this job anymore your husband is rich enough to fed you now leave .

Win - but gulf listen to me..

Gulf - are you leaving or should I call the security and before you leave I want my house keys back .

Win was shocked but reaturned gulfs keys and gulf gave it to fiat , this is for you don't be upset I will take you on a date .

Fiat - got happy let's go honey and I want to go shopping too we have to buy so much stuff for our new house .

Win was about to say something but fiats phone rang it was his dad ....

Fiat where are you .

Gulf - dad he is with me we have to go shopping for my apartment , you know I have lived alone so I wanted to change things according to Honey's choice I will drop him don't worry.

Ohh gulf darling he is with you then it's fine , dear my wife was asking you too come to dinner at our place she wants her son in law too .

Gulf - chuckled sure thing dad , we will call you later your son is getting impatient .

Fiat - hey

Ohh enjoy your day babies use protection gulf .

Fiat was blushing gulf was smiling at him gulf noticed win how has lost all his senses , mr win I guess I asked you to leave .

Win - sorry gulf .

Gulf took fiat with him and win ran to brights office he had to tell bright and mew about gulf .....

In brights office -.

Bright and mew were discussing about something until win ran inside crying so hard .

Bright - what happened bunny .

Mew - what happened to you win why are you crying .

Win - gulf ..fire ...me....fiat... engaged.....gulf ..

Mew - gave a glass of water to win , what are you trying to say win .

Win cried harder I lost gulf my brother he hates me , he is getting married to that fiat they are engaged .

Bright / mew - what !!!!!

Mew - ahhhh tharn stop it please stop it , it hurts. ...

Tharn was in anger and pain , we lost him our mate he is hurt because of you I hate you mew , I freaking hate you mew  I am leaving you don't connect to me until you find a way to make mate forgive us  ....
Saying this tharn went to sleep and mew lost his concious ...

Bright started panicking his brother was on the floor like a dead body his husband was crying so hard on loosing his brother .....

Do you think win deserved this type of treatment for gulf ...... Tripple update beacuse of someones special request .....