16

Bright- I have a idea to see gulf ........

Hello gulf , I am Bright suppisit this is my boss mew suppisit and your secretory win suppisit , we are here to talk about something .

Gulf - ohh nice to see you again mr suppisit and about win I have already fired him you know work rules he decided to take a leave for three months without any information , so rude of me this is mrs Pam my sister is law and secretary and my finance fiat kanawat .

Pam - kanwat already brother in law .

Tharn shouted from inside of mew but mew controlled, he was in pain pain that he couldn't bear .

They all sat on the table mew infront of gulf Pam and fiat on gulfs side with three more business partners .

Business partner one - congratulations mr kanawat on your engagement , I am hurt you didn't invite me mr kanawat on your engagement .

Fiat and gulf chuckled - sorry mr xxx acctally it was a small event I wanted to invite everyone but honey wanted a small ceremony don't worry I will give the first invite to my weeding .

Fiat - our wedding

Pam chucked don't mind them they are always like this .

Partner one - oh we understand young couples are always like this .

Gulf - smiled let's discuss what we are gathered for .

Mew - sure mr xxx .

Mew and gulf had to coordinate for the project it was a big project for everyone none of them could afford to loose it that's why gulf said yes to met mew bright and win . They all decided on many things about the new project mew seemed distracted all the time looking at his mate trying to talk to him but gulf ignored him like nothing which hurted tharn and mew alot .

Partner - oh mr suppisit I heard you are also engaged .

Fiat- oh he was mr xxx acctally his finance left him he was cheating on his finance .....

Gulf - baby I told you not to talk bad about someone .

Fiat - I am sorry honey .

Gulf - apologies to mr suppisit too .

Fiat - no honey you know .

Gulf - went near  fiat and whispered something .

Fiat - blushed I am sorry mr suppisit.

Mew - nooded it's ok , he was so pissed seeing his mate with anyone other than him  he wanted to kill fiat but he couldn't do anything .

Patner - mr kanawat when is the big day .

Gulf - in two months it's a destination wedding honey wanted it just close friends like you guys and fiats family because I don't have any .

Fiat - hey I hurt I am your family.

Pam - me too I am your sister if you don't remember.

Patner - I am happy for you mr kanawat you finally are getting married you will have a family , you deserve love and care .

Fiat - ofcourse my husband is the best .

Mew couldn't take it anymore he spilled drink on gulf to get a chance to talk to him , oh god I am really sorry gulf .

Gulf - it's ok mr suppisit .

Mew plan was successful he followed gulf to the rest room , gulf was cleaning his Jacket mew hugged him from back and rested his head on gulf neck inhalaing his sweet scent . Gulf turned and slap mew which shocked mew alot and hurted him too .

Gulf - don't dare to touch me mr suppisit..and great plan meating me like this I am really not surprised now after knowing how really you are .

Mew - I am really sorry gulf baby please just give a chance to explain everything .

Gulf - what if I don't want to and don't call me by my name I don't know you mr suppisit .

Mew - please baby let me explain.

Gulf - explain what how all of you just used me broke my trust how you played with my feelings I accepted all you bad side but what did you do  , how you all let me suffer all these years you have no idea what I have been through all these years I don't need you or you family or there or your any explanations just get out of my sight.

Mew - begged gulf please gulf please I love you so much please don't leave me .

Gulf - smiled what are you talking about I don't even know you stay away I am engaged and getting married find yourself someone leave me If you don't want to end in prison .

Mew - I love you please .

Gulf - oh really then where was your love when I was kicked out I needed you or my real parents to fed to love me to care for me where was this love that time just because your mate died don't give you the right to play with me , I don't want your fake love anymore enjoy with your omega I have mine now if I see you ever around me you will be in prison and I want my keys back .

Mew - tears started flowing from his eyes  remembering something .

Gulf - goodbye mr suppisit I never hope to see you again till the day I die .

Flashback -

Gulf happily gave mew his house keys .

Gulf - smiled listen if i ever ask them back it mean I hate you and I don't you in my life , it will mean you have hurted me more than you can repair my love for you will be gone if I ask them back .

Mew - then I will never give them back to you , peaked gulfs lips .

Present -

Mew was crying but he had to see his mate so he reaturned and saw gulf smiling with fiat hugging him .

Mew - I am sorry an urgent call came .

Partner - it's ok mr suppisit , so mr kanawat you were about to give us something .

Fiat - can I baby to gulf just nooded these are our wedding invitation acctally gulf wanted to invite all you his business friends like dad so this is for you mr suppisit and family please come to our wedding we will be really happy if you come.

Gulf - yes please come to our wedding we will be blessed after the business partners left fiat and Pam to left as they had to go shopping for there wedding .

Bright - please gulf don't do this.

Gulf about to say something suddenly his phone rang sure baby doll my place in an hour.

Win - please gulf this is not what you are.

Gulf - you guys don't tell me what to do , do you understand I don't even know you I have to met someone important I will take a leave before that this is your apartments keys take them and please don't show you faces at my wedding I don't want my husband to be uncomfortable I am not like others bringing ex's to own wedding or treating my lover like shit , now I will leave I don't have so much time to waste too on random people.

Mew - I am sorry , please gulf .

Gulf - I am gulf kanawat I don't need your sorry and please take this shitty ring I don't need this .

Mew - cried loudly please gulf I am really please forgive me please gulf .

Gulf - stop these crocodile tears guys grow up if you think this is going to work you are dumb , now it's my turn to show you what I can do if you play with me , win you and bright played me for years what did you get from that forget it now it's my turn to play with you , but if you guys get out of my sight forever I will forgive you ..

Good bye hope we don't see eachother anymore...

Gulf left leaveing mew and win crying 😭