7

Brightwin went early Morning for there date ,they decided to spend all the time together in there holiday enjoying and seeing new places together where as mew told gulf he will take him out .

In gulfs room -

Gulf woke up and saw breakfast near him he smiled and went to the washroom to get cleaned he sat the breakfast there was note .

How was the breakfast , wink I hope you like it I am so sorry I had an important meeting but get ready I will pick you at 12 for our date don't be late can't wait to see you ....
- Mew !

Gulf smiled seeing the note he worked  for a while then finally got ready and went down , many fans recognised him and approached him for pictures he gave everyone pictures and autographs then he waited in the waiting area for mew to arrive .

Mews pov -

I am really running late I told gulf to be ready by 12 it's 12:30 already shit how can I be late on our first date I ran back to the resort I asked the manager about gulf he told me gulf is waiting in the waiting area I ran back and it broke my heart to see my mate was kissing a random girl .......

No one's pov -

Mew ran to the waiting area but he saw gulf was making out with a random girl there , gulf and the girl saw mew the girl smiled and gave gulf her number and went out mew was so furious at gulf he ran to gulf and slapped him hard then dragged him with him .

Gulf - leave me new it's hurting leave me .

Mew - I won't how dare you , don't you have any shame how could you make out when I was taking you on a date.

leave me, let me go mew , gulf kept shouting in fear , mews eyes went red from anger he pulled gulf inside there room and pinned gulf on the wall and slapped gulf again .

Mew - eyes went red he blocked gulf on the wall and started kissing him roughly till he felt gulf fainted .

Gulf kept shouting trying to get away but nothing worked and he fainted due to lack of oxygen ...........

Next day -

Gulf opened his eyes in fear , he was scared of mew but he saw mew sitting on his side reading something and started crying hard mew who was reading threw his book and hugged gulf and tried to comfort him but nothing was working at the moment he took gulf and made him stand under the running water from the shower ...... After a while gulf calmed ......

Mew took gulf and gave him bathrobe and settled him on the bed .

Mew - what happened baby .

Gulf - please don't hurt me mew I swear I didn't even know she was coming he just jumped on me .

Mew - looked confused what are you talking about which girl what happened .

Gulf - the girl you saw me yesterday and you hurted me for .

Mew - looked shocked why will I hurt you baby , look at me what are you talking about I can't understand , and for yesterday when I came I looked for you but you were sleeping in the waiting area I tried to wake you but you didn't so I took you back here and you just slept that's all that happened holding gulfs hands baby relax I think you are too stressed do you want to sleep more .

Gulf - was still confused no let's go out today .

Mew - are you sure baby if you want we can rest .

Gulfs pov -

No no I am dam sure of what happened but yesterday that girl came and kissed me and I kissed her back mew came and slapped me he took me to our room and slapped me again he kissed me and punched the wall his hand was also bleading yesterday but now it's like nothing happened forget it it's not possible nothing happened it's not possible I guess it was my imagination .

No one's pov -

Mew took gulf to a park then lunch then to many different places they both had a great time together , then finally mew took gulf for dinner in a nice restaurant where he Decided to talk to gulf properly .

Gulf - thank you mew I had a wonderful day with you I really enjoyed everything .

Mew - that's good , I too had a lot of fun , but can I ask you something .

Gulf - sure go head .

Mew - can you tell me about your childhood I know it was not a very good memory but I want to know more about you .

Gulf - eyes widened , to be honest I never had a good childhood my parents were cruel they made me Starve beated me , abused me and many things but one day they threw me then I went to an orphanage the people there were also not nice but surrived one day I left the place and started working obviously I felt bad how other kids use to live how there parents treated them I was jeleous but then it's fine I don't need them .

Mew - I am sorry.

Gulf - it's ok it's not anyones fault anyways I don't need them anyway I am self-sufficient now .

Mew - you are so strong

Gulf - and you know the worst part they weren't even my real parents , my birth parents threw to , not because they couldn't afford me or anything but they threw me because I wasn't the child they thought I will be I was born weak and different that's why the world abandoned me .

Mew - was shocked do you know your birth parents .

Gulf - no I don't and I am not even interested in knowing about they I don't want more selfish people in my life I am happy this way .

Mew - kept silent but inside he was crying for his mate .......I am sorry mate for what happened I want to tell you everything but I can't I am so sorry

Do you think mew is hidding something ...... please leave comments and tell your thoughts .......