28

A few days later -

It was a normal day in prea and Gulfs house they both woke up and then woke tine too who was grumpy in the morning they decided to go out today , there life was pretty much the same accept now bright was also being a part of them they visited more often light loved tine and tine loved light too like brothers and baby wat too visited tine and light more often because of no , everything was perfect for them prea and gulf were living a perfect life with there kid and themselves but they missed mew , gulfs mate and prea brother they missed him tooo .

Bright came as usual and saw everything was served he asked about win and light and gulf told him they will be down in a few minutes with tine too .

Bright - gulf and phi I know what phi mew did you all of you was wrong but please talk to phi for once he wasn't completely at fault and I have seen him suffer just for once talk to him .

Prea- what do you think about that gulf .

Gulf - came with pancakes I don't think so he is a murderer he killed wins family .

Bright - no he wasn't the one who killed everyone it was our parents wins dad was just injured but our parents told the guard to kill everyone and put the blam on phi I swear please talk to him for once.

Gulf - what about how he lied to me about art and tar and he knew all about prea but left him alone living like a king , listen bright I really appreciate all this but we don't need this what we need is for mew to stay away from us from our baby tine .

Bright - I am sorry

Prea - just eat your breakfast win must be waiting .

Brights face fell down he was really sad for his phi mew he wanted mew to have this life that he is having with his mate and child but prea and gulf were not ready to see mew ......

Prea - we should call mew over .

Gulf - I guess you are right , let's give him a chance to explain .

From prea to mew -

Hello mew are you free today , I and gulf were thinking we need to talk .

From mew -

Ofcourse I am free where and what time .

From prea -

Just come to our house during lunch .

From mew -

Ok I will be there on time .

And mew arrived just before the lunch was served gulf had prepared everything because both the brothers sucked at cooking once he was done prea gave tine to gulf while he was serving the food gulf made .

Prea - tine baby what do you want for dinner dada will make for his babies .

Gulf and tine looked horrified and said - ah prea I made enough for dinner too , dada tine not eating dinner tine getting fat ( tine is one and the half years old and as he is a wolf and beta wolf so he can talk like and normal 5 year old and walk too but he loves his parents attention )

Prea - baby boy tine you are so tiny you don't need to skip meals my little prince .

Gulf just rolled his eyes on preas attitude who was a bigger baby than one in his hand.

Ding dong -------

Gulf - I will open the door.

Prea nooded and gulf opened the door , mew stared at gulf with love and sadeness in his eyes.....

Mew - hi gulf and hi little tine .

Tine - second dada hehheee.

Gulf - hello mew please come inside .

Mew - and thank you .

Mew went inside and saw prea cooking he was looking at the house so cute and cossy a perfect family place but gulf thought mew was also Terrified  of preas cooking .

Gulf - wishpered don't worry I cooked everything he is just serving don't be horrified .

Mew - hu?

Gulf - oh I thought you are also scared of his cooking last time he burned my kitchen and I and tine were in hospital for three days after he made us a meal .

Tine - dada can't cook he made mamma and me sick and smoke the kitchen too hehe

Mew just chucked looking at gulf with his son enjoying with any reason.

Prea - my dear babies you know I can hear you.

Gulf - it's the truth you both brothers suck at cooking isn't it tine .

Tine - yes mamma .

Gulf - smiled yes mamma .

Prea- rolled his eyes , you say anything to him he will say yes mamma .

Gulf - you are just jeleous anyways mew please have a seat just see before sitting tine toys can be anywhere .

Mew sat on the dinning table next to tine who was in his baby chair pouting which was adorable .

Mew - what happened tine why pouting .

Tine - dada mamma scold me

Prea just came with the dishes and sat next to mew and after a few seconds gulf to came and sat .

Tine - mamma food

Gulf started feeding his baby who looked really hungry while mew and prea were eating there food after tine was done he fell asleep instantly .

Prea- what a life eat sleep and repeat plus gets my mated attention all day long I am so jeleous .

Gulf - hitted preas arm jerk

Prea- mew we know most of the things but we want to hear everything it means everything don't hid anything.

Mew - nooded , told the entire story ( in the previous chapter ) I didn't had any memories of nor you prea or you gulf I was just told tar was my mate and what I am suppose to do and I trusted my family I married tar we were happy but he died then my family told me about gulf I was angry in pain I tired hard to get you gulf everything was real between us I love you gulf I do yes I lied to you but I wanted to tell you everything I was scared you will leave me , I swear I didn't know I thing about art after you left my parents told me about there plan the guy there were forcing you to mate with had a crush on you so my parents planned everything...... Mew was already crying ......

Prea I swear I didn't know a thing about your existence I got to know a week after a met gulf I tried I really did to find you without anyones knowing and before I could do anything everyone and everything was gone I am sorry mew cried more ........

Everything will be fine after this don't worry this is my longest book till now yehhhh .... Please comment your thoughts down