Stepping Out of the Box

Long chapter ahead 💜

It was the day of the festival and BTS + Taehyung are on their way to Jirisan Mountain where the festival is taking place.  They decided to go early so that they can experience other activities too.  To not risk getting recognized by anyone, they all had to wear masks, caps / bucket hats (except for Taehyung, of course) and had to split up so as not to call attention. So, the group was divided into three: YoonMinSeok, NamJin and TaeKook.

Jungkook and Taehyung brought their own cameras. — a digital SLR for Jk and a manual film LSR for Taehyung. The moment they reached the field full of Sansuyu trees, Taehyung saw children playing under the beautiful yellow trees. He grabbed his camera and started taking photos.  He was taking several angles and Jungkook was observing him the entire time.  Taehyung taking photos is a shoot subject by itself so while Tae was shooting, Jungkook took photos of him.  

A few moments later, Taehyung ran back to Jungkook to check the photos of the latter. But, Jungkook didn't want to show him just yet.

"Come on Kookie, why can't I see them?" Taehyung pouted.

"Let's view them together when you're done developing yours. Then, let's compare notes."

"But, did you get beautiful shots?"

"Definitely. I think I got the best ones." Jungkook smirked.

"Huh. Let's see about that." Taehyung smugly said.

Suddenly, Jungkook's phone vibrated. Manager Sejin was calling.

J: Hello, Sejin-sshi?

S: JK, you're on social media. Someone recognized you. The van is back where it dropped you off. Go back there, change your clothes then you'll get dropped off near the stage area. Don't bring Taehyung. Tell him to stay there. Min-ho and Yuna are on their way there to meet him.

J: Ok.

Jungkook looked around and saw two girls taking his photo. He went beside Taehyung, kept a friendly distance, and explained to him what's happening. Taehyung simply nodded and Jungkook left.

As the younger left, one of the girls ran after him and the other one went to Taehyung. Right then and there he understood what was happening.

"Who are you? And why are you with Jungkook?"

The girl looked so furious. Taehyung was a bit shaken, but since he had the presence of mind he started acting.

"Jungkook?"

"Stop pretending that you don't know him."

"Oh, were you referring to the guy who was just here a while ago? I didn't have a chance to get his name. We just bumped into each other when I was taking photos. I thought he was another photographer."

"Do you think I'm stupid?" The girl said as she repeatedly pushed Taehyung. He was about to push back when Min-ho and Yuna came running to him.

"Taehyung!" Min-ho shouted from afar.

When the girl saw Min-ho and Yuna coming, she ran away. Yuna quickly grabbed her phone and took photos of the girl.

"Taetae, are you okay? Hyung called me to come here immediately he was worried that some obsessive fans might be in the area." Min-ho asked.

Taehyung was shaking. "Well, that girl was definitely one of them. That was some scary shit." Taehyung said.

"I got a photo of the girl. I'll send it to hyung so that he can send it to the security and the bodyguards in the area." Yuna told Min-ho.