Chapter 1

"Okay, that's it--- I just can't stand Hermionie's daughter-- If you ask me, she sounds like a Ginny knock-off mixed with a bit of Hermionie's worst traits-- It makes me so mad gosh darn it", expressed Y/N, empathizing with the Slytherin protagonists in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (the book screenplay).

She looked around the small room she was in, quite aware that she had just vented to her invisible cameraman and audience.  It sucked not having a friend with whom to talk-- her best friend, a year older than her, was in college now, and so, they had a whole life to undergo.

Y/N gently placed the book down, slightly saddened by the fact that, just like the cameraman and audience, it was all just fiction.  None of it was real.  Why did she even bother caring about these characters when all they were were ink on a page that someone else had come up with.  She let a tear fall down her cheek, laughing at how ridiculous it must be to cry over something fictional just merely for the sake that it was fictional.

She was 17, and she knew full well that this would be her last year at Hogwarts.  Her 7th year.  She belonged in THIS wizarding generation.  Even then, say the wizarding world were real, she would go to Ilvermorny, the American Hogwarts.  

The summer's heat was horrid, but she didn't care to complain in that moment. 

*splat*

A shadow passed over her as she wiped her face of a substance.  It was bird dung.  But how exactly did a bird get into her room?

*thud*

She sat up, frantically looking around seeing as how birds carried diseases and she just didn't need to deal with that right now.  Then, she saw it. Sure, there was a passed-out bird near her vanity, but something else had caught her eye, in so much that she could care less about that bird.  She slowly crept to the shining object.  

"No way", she inhaled as she leaned in to grab the object.  The moment her hands met the object, she noted herself to be somewhere else.