Everything stopped when the doctor said those words,everything froze where it was,time was no longer working,xaviin passed out and almost fell to the ground but his twin caught him. "Tell me your joking" I whisperd to the doctor praying for it to be a harmless joke.

"I'm sorry sir,it is not a joke","Tell me it's a joke" I said louder,the doctor just looked at me with pity,"TELL ME IT'S A JOKE" I shouted. The doc took a step back and regained balance,but shook her head," i need to see her"  I said turning to the door,the doctor didn't even try to stop me knowing I won't buge, "shay here with xavion xander" he nodded and I left.

I walked to a room and open the door and none was inside I tried a other few doors but none,your problem wondering why don't I ask someone,well you see my family owns the place so I should know where to go but I don't and I don't want to look stupid.

I tried another few doors but came into a operation room,thir was a window on the door so I looked through and saw ophelias necklace on her neck. I quickly opened the door and froze to what I saw.

Ophelia with bandeges on her head,and arms, Thai were all different machines hooked up on her even the one where you see the persons heart beat. That means she has a risk of dying. I crouched down and looked at her some tears spilling and others replacing it.

I stood up and wiped my tears but that did nothing cause' other water works came back immidiatley. I walked over to the bed she was laying on and held her hand. She moved a little scaring me,"c-chaae? " she questioned her voice sounding horse."yeah lia,it's me","wait why are you crying,please don't tell me it's because if me","no.....no lia,it's not because of you I'm crying for you, I'm sorry your in this much pain,mom was right for taking you away from our world"

"Chase don't chaser, your gonna make me cry",I chuckled not careing that I'm showing my emotions because right now my baby sister needs support."at least I'm still here and I didn't die,I can still talk,think,wiggle my fingers,see properly,hear properly and walk". She smiled. WALK?...doesn't she know?....."wait chase,i- I...I can't feel my legs....chase,my legs they don't work,chase...i-my-i can't feel them",she doesn't know,h-how am I sopposed to tell her?.

"Chase" she plead tears forming in her eyes,"lia y-you...you cant walk, your-" I cut myself off,"what do you mean I can't walk","ophelia your...parillzed from the waist go down". She froze and then looked broken,I wanted to hold her close and never let go until she stopped crying but the only thing that was in the way of that were the stupid wires attached to her.

She started to cry silently and I looked at her no emotion showing anymore,and said,"its okay". She just nodded but I already know it did nothing,she was going to sit up but the room door flew open and our brothers and dad were seen outside of it.

I looked at each of them,and saw xavion awake he woke up.

"Bambina" dad said staring at her figure. "Lia" hunter walker in and stooped to her level.

Ophelia pov

After not being able to feel my feet chase told me Im parillzed from the waist go down. I was scared at myself at first but i'll have to get used to it. I hurt to know im going to have to live the rest of my life in a wheel chair,I've been so used to walking now in not even able to feel my toes.

My other brothers and dad came into the room and hunter came up to me. "How are you","obviously not fine,im hooked up to different machines,there bandages on my arms and head.", he looked a little mad that I was rude but shugged it off when he rememberd my state.

We talked for a while,everyone cried a little except,hunter,dad and xander,and chase stopped crying a while ago trying to to show any pity but I can see it all over his figure.

____________________________________________________________________

Update!!!

Hey guys,

                      Hoped you like this shit chapter. I enjoyed writing this. The two days it took to update I wrote at night when it was about 3 am.

NOT PREREADED!!!. Sorry for any grammatical and spelling errors. I have a test tomorrow so wish me luck.

I hope your day/night has been well.

Don't forget to Vote,Comment, and follow me.!!!

If you have thank you so much, ily.

Ill start to write the next chapter the day after tmro. Im also having allergies.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VIEWS♡♡♡♡♡!!!!!

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS...PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOKS SO FAR???

                                                     -sasha💜