Final part "Overlords and king of hell seeks info of the monster market."

Monster market 2:00 PM
Scarlet's POV
I said to my ice man "Well today is the scare off contest here at the market!" He wish me good luck 👍🍀 after many events on the contest when the announcer guy was saying the last part of the contest is smell your demon aura which is too easy for me and I thought 💭'Ok scarlet you can do this' that I smile in determination.
Meanwhile..
No one's POV
The owner of the monster market was her uncle's close friend named Gonzo Angelo after many years in management and donations from successful businesses until Gonzo got one anonymous complaint from Lucifer then his secretary 👩‍💼 who was a Imp said to him "Mr.Angelo, Lucifer and overlords just file an complaint." Gonzo said in calm "I understand but let me know if they have an list of demands." His secretary nodded and ran to the others when he just 😔 and figure it out what the El Diablo and his allies wants but all of a sudden and one of them said ?:"Just four." Gonzo turn around and saw the devil and overlords in the flesh then he said "Oh mr magne!" Until Lucifer said in commanding "1:Overlords and I wanted the rank S treatment. 2:We want changes in this monster market. 3:also we have lots of ideas in entertainment. 4:No more separation for overlords and others." Mr. Angelo said in honest and truthful "1: You have to fight all monsters in this market what's best for you. 2:If it's for the tourism and humans just leave it to the professionals. 3:I understand you have lots complaints about entertainment venues that we have in stores. 4:But we can't tear the monster flags down and it's an sign 🪧 what they are and remembering." As the devil and the owner of monster market is arguing in ridiculous things what they have but one of the overlords plan to sneak out of the office to find scarlet.
Somewhere....
Scarlet's POV
The announcer guy was orange Neko cat demon held my wrist and said "Scarlet kryptonite is the winner!" The monsters clap and cheer for me then I 😊 and neko cat given me the prize money.
Hell (6 circle)
When I was here yesterday at the harvest moon festival and all wrath imps are looking at me in awe until I heard slither like snake 🐍 but it's not Lucifer's and it's not other then striker the outlaw but he use his dagger to slice my hair bang in the right then said "Howdy scarlet can't stop thinkin' about ya when you like this.~~~" I blush when he plans to touch me and I ask "Why you like me mr striker?" He answered "I really like you scarlet I love it you're too innocent and play hard to get." His tail wrap my waist and got pulled when I tried to comfort his tense shoulders to stop but I managed to dodge his attack and I said "Thx for compliment skriker but my powers of chaos tells to explore here in hell." As striker was shocked 😮 to see my eyes 👀 glow yellow then I vanished and went to the next circle but fate changed when I got a text from Lavana which I never text or call her as I look in shock: Lavana (txt) Scarlet it's been awhile that we text and I realize my boss just used me for information about all monsters like you then I'm sorry about your mom and your friends. I look her apologetic text and was surprised that lava had come to her senses so I text her back: Scarlet(txt) it's all right lava everyone makes mistakes for working that selfish narcissist like your boss so I might help you in your revenge to do end to end job😈😈😈😈." I wait for an reply and minutes later she answered 'yes' so I made to see Lavana then said "Girl tell in pacific reason why you and your boss broke up?" Lava said to me that I almost lost my cool "H-He's nothing but an power grabber and tyrant so I ask you in return would you help to kill my boss?🥺🥺" I smile at her and said "Lava I accept your request and truce but let's kick some ass!" I took lava's wrist and ran to her ex-boss then shout "Hey Lavana's Boss here I am and we're ready to kick fuckin' ass!😡🤬" her boss turn around to face me and about to hit me but I remain calm and use my power of chaos when he realizes and saw my eyes of real goddess in the past centuries so he's shaking with fear and I just soul snatch on his heart ♥️ and died eventually I managed to grab one soul in my hand and heard one voice afar is my brother "Amazing work scarlet and mission accomplished." I just hugged both my sister and brother in joy then saw and heard an clap 👏🏻 from someone then said "Bravo scarlet glad you are soul grabber like me." I saw Lucifer again with impressive look on his face and I said "Well as the leader of the snow women i just an have hidden ability for souls in emotions or yearning for power look on human suspects."There's something else Lucifer wants to know and said "Why you and Lavana make up and be friends?" I answer back "Because we managed to coop together and just be ourselves but my point is your highness is Lavana will be stuck with me for awhile now.😁" Lucifer was shocked 😮 at the moment but the trio and I left him with whole giant bottle of souls for him and overlords through my adventure life is not over because I have my sister back now I am full happy and content😊😊😊😊😊.
The End😊😊😊😊🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩