Part 17 "Reasons with scarlet's broken seal between Heaven and Hell"

London 8:30 AM
Scarlet's POV
I was fully refreshed about yesterday's event and today I started to get dressed then saw the letter from Vox:
Dear Scarlet
I have your mom but you and I have something to discuss about yesterday from the news in the living world 🌎 -Vox
I'm so very mad at him from kidnapping my mom then I decided to freeze him that lowlife snitch of a bastard can get away from this.
Monster market 9:00
Vox's POV
I said to her mom "How many times I have tell you Leila? I'm just here to talk with your daughter." She warn me in cautious "You know she'll freeze you to death like she did in rumors." Until I felt a chill on my back and saw ice covering my morning coffee ☕️ then I heard scarlet's voice "Vox Here I am and where's my mother?!🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡" I immediately calm her down and told her "Hey easy now your mom is safe and I didn't harm her yet." She finally calm herself down with undo her icy powers and I saw the kinky villainous outfit on her body which I don't remember where then I said "Listen scarlet you want to rust me up go ahead and I letting you know that I'm not alone this market and about your fashion outfit drawings from my work suits and Lucifer's."
Scarlet's POV
I realize that I forgot my work drawings at Valentino's place and said "Oh that >chuckles< well I did color those drawings in dark and light to see throughly. And tell me an pacific reason why I left my uncle's place in London?" All of a sudden I hear slither like a snake 🐍 on my ear that I knew it was El Diablo himself again here at the market then whisper to me ">whisper< Cause you're being a little overconfident with your powers." I immediately turn around and took my hat off then said "Oh morning your majesty." He complimented and said " Hi scarlet quite a show you put it yesterday." I answer back "Right back at ya and what's brings you at monster market? That you might be aware the seal on my wrists and ankles when God and the previous ruler of hell which they've place it on me😔." Lucifer lift my mid long cape to see my horrendous scar  on my back then look at it with shock and Vox was speechless to see it momentarily they clear their minds and got sent to hell again
Hell
No one's POV
As the ruler of hell,overlord of greed, and goddess of chaos went to his palace to start the alchemy ritual tonight while his maids took scarlet to the guest bedroom.
Scarlet's POV
I was told to stay in guest bedroom until further notice when el Diablo himself wants to see and take me suddenly my powers of chaos are glowing yellow that in my 1,000 years which I struggle and fear my hidden power takes over my mind but in my reality I couldn't ignore my power of chaos anymore so I decided explore in hell that my 🗺 reveals what I should do in adventures that I crossed out 4 circles in hells but sometimes I mark it when I want to visit again then I left the palace out of the window 🪟.
(5 circle) Hell
No one's POV
The goddess of chaos wanders around the circle and the monsters recognize her from the TV and social media then one of the monsters said: 1:"Wow scarlet you're super powerful and strong with your powers🤩🤩🤩" 2:"Not to mention you're so very flawless when comes to ice skating here in hell in pure perfection.😃😃" 3:"Let's celebrate to our big sister in our monster hood so let's all go!"
Valentino's place and POV
I tired to call Voxy and to find scarlet and heard of my sex workers said "Hey girl it's scarlet knight from yesterday again and saw the video here!" I snatched my worker's phone and what I never see again as I press play on the video: ?:"Hey everybody I bought our big sister in our monster hood to celebrate victory for the snow queen ❄️👑 from legend and that pink-hair human bitch!" I give the phone to my worker as I left my place to find her
Scarlet's POV
As I just smile with content and everyone was having a great time and one of the monsters walk towards me and said "I admire your work in villain way that you wore like this which I remember you're that sexy snow lady who kills snitches and humans." He lick 💋 my hand and I just laughed a little bit then suddenly I heard gunshot on the head that I use my power to control the blood and stopped when I saw Valentino again and he look so very mad 😡 then change his expression into shock then I said "What?" I ask while my hair bangs cover my eyes and one the monsters shout:1:"She controls blood 🩸?!!" She took a photo shot and post on social media.2:"That's impossible!😨😨😨😨"
Valentino's POV
I shook my head to change the subject and took scarlet's wrist then left the bar when I arrived my place in my room and ask "Why did you do that?" I heard her and got real disbelief "Well it's my hidden technique as the snow woman like myself to do blood on blood 🩸 technique." I got irritated 😤 and pinned her at the bed 🛏 then said "not that silly technique I'm talking about you took all the attention away from me." She look a little wide eye and blush then said in cool "I-I know it's all for grabs but suicide and stab yourself won't get you anywhere." I was literally mad but somehow she's right about it and change my face into😏😏😏😏😏I put handcuff on her wrists and said "With that outfit you wore today made me go horny and let's do it now.~~" I look at her with that I knew it she's full heat.
To be continued.....
(Kristian:"Hey it's me again I promise chapter 18 NSFW in first try for short in days so bye 👋🏻)