Part 11 "Overlords seeks scarlet's secret in guardian."

Scarlet's POV
As I reach the sixth circle but an imp ask me which I found out I was the maker of 💎 ?:"Um Ms scarlet Vox still owns me money can you make diamonds out of your hands again please?" I answer him back "All right then." When I concentrate the perfect diamond 💎 in my hands and powers of the crystal then said "Here you go imp boy but don't tell anyone I was there." He just nodded and ran off  to his home.
Vox's POV
Hell is tiresome for me when scarlet isn't around here until I flinched by some sparkle light in my eye so I thunder punch 🤜 the imp's face then saw a zirconia diamond 💎 in shock that I immediately catch it with my hand ✋ when I take a long look at the diamond 💎 and check see if it's fake or not so I figured it was scarlet's work on finger prints.
Scarlet's POV
Many imps told me to spin around my frilly dress 👗 with a set back of 💎 in color when I stop and went monster frenzy on those two until I stop at the moment.
Valentino's POV
I saw her look of the monster frenzy mode which I never get one at the red moon when all fuckers said it would affect on me and the others as I said "Scarlet baby you look so ragged and tense lately." She regain her senses and back to her real self so I catch her on time.
No one's POV
And so the overlords and goddess of chaos went to their home but Val gave her almost reveal clothes that he bought it for her when Vox cut the white dress from the bottom which the tv demon found the diamond like jewel set but scarlet is waking up from their bed and said "Sorry to hit You Val" she did look really sad that she almost kill him when she was getting dressed and cut her hair short.
Valentino's POV
I comfort her shoulder and massage it then said "No need to say sorry and I'm impressed you self control your monster sense and blood." She just nodded and say nothing as I ask a question about the guardian thing which she has kept hidden from me "Why you didn't tell us you're a guardian of the earth that you ran so fast?" She answered back "Cause Lavana, Samuel and I were the only ones to stand in fight for justice." And she show me that leave me in shock but it's 🌙 symbol on her hand ✋.
Scarlet's POV
Well he did really look surprised and shock what I shown to him then said "I'm just the guardian of north, west, and east in patrol but sometimes me and lava just fight what we want to." He said "Well me and Voxy don't think so that I called Lucifer which he can remove your guardian insignia on hand but he did summon those two now scarlet." I was kinda surprised and a little relieved which I don't have to get those two guardians myself again.
To be continued....