Part 2 "Monster market, Tourism, and Overlords?"

Monster market, Japan 11:00 AM
Scarlet's POV
Today I started on the outfit for decent customer in cliche until I heard noise from the lobby so I thought it was a riot from the outside of the market thus I began to panic and see what's really happening and I saw two overlords which is the moth that has fiery Rosa in flames and the other that has HD Tv 📺 head.
Valentino's POV
Now I found this Snow queen 👑❄️ that she's real sexy and hot that I imagine why humans won't stop staring at her so I said "Well,well, well if isn't Scarlet the snow queen from legend and why you as beautiful woman like you work this place?" Before I hold her hand when her fucking boss look at me in angry.
No one's POV
Her boss went fuming and said "Hey! Back off with hand touch and scarlet I'll handle those bastards myself but you can go and clean at the mess from 2nd floor while you still can." Scarlet just nodded and ran off to clean the mess from the guest bedroom upstairs eventually Vox had an idea and whisper to Valentino's antennas and said ">whisper<I'll get her at second floor while you handle the gargoyle." Valentino just nodded and show her boss a smug look on his face then said in demonic "Let's talk about business😈😈😈😈😈😈"
2nd floor (sauna)
Scarlet's POV
Well that's slight weird and creepy so I finished all the mess for the guest bedrooms and bathrooms while I hand sanitized that I usually finished then I bend down to get my cleaning tool belt on the bathroom until all of sudden I felt an hand on my wrist but it was Vox the Overlord of greed and I said "Oh mr Vox I just finished here at this floor and I haven't scheduled your stay at sauna with my boss but l-" I was cut off by his finger in silent and he held my face then he said "No need to put me and Tino in the room but take me to VIP room you live up there." I sigh 😔 and took him there for discussion.
Vox's POV
I was right and she has the talent for fashion and everything then I clear throat and said "Scarlet I let you know that I saw everything you did in succession from every TVs in places I venture when I want to😈😈" I saw her eyes went wide in shock and very pale that she knew what I look at her and heard she said "You did just what Lucifer the devil told you to watch and stalk me in my adventures?!😡😡" and I just chuckled when she's gets flustered then I said "No it's not Lucifer that order me and Overlords like me like to watch how the Earth was ending or something to gain it." And I felt something in my pocket in my pants which is my phone and I saw the text from Valentino that he just finished the job to kill her boss and I smirk in delight until I failed to notice that scarlet was looking at me and saw 'what do you do with the boss' look.
Scarlet's POV
I'm real mad and said in powers "I. Said. What.Do.You.Do.The.Boss?!!" I summon water out of the toilets and anyplace to kill him which I found out he's made of metal but he immediately calm me down and said in disbelief "Your boss is retiring from this place and he did found his buddies at the bar in replacing!" I reluctantly calm down and put the water where it belongs then said "What do you mean he's retiring at sauna but he's gargoyle and immortal like all of us and he won't tell me cause I'm too powerful?!!✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻😡😡😡😡" he said "No you're not the only one who's powerful than I and also here's my evidence why your boss never tell you." He handed his phone to me that I should look at the early text from his partner as I read the longer text and I was convinced what mr Vox said was true and i hand his phone back then he said "Also pack your bags and you're going with us but Valentino got replacement for maid position in this place by yours." I was kinda surprised what the moth man was full of surprises.
No one's POV
Scarlet and Vox took the elevator down to the lobby while Valentino does the Hell circle by floor here at the sauna when two overlords and one goddess of chaos was summoned by Lucifer thus Valentino grab her hand to stay together while they transport into the Dark and chaotic realm known as the real gates of Hell.
To be continued...