Part 9 "The race of 🔥 and 💧"

Living world 2:00 PM
Scarlet's POV
As I meet Lavana again and ask "Hey lava you want a rematch or you stick race around the 3 realms?" Lavana answer "Yeah I am in the mood for racing scarlet."
No one's POV
And so the hot n' cold sisters went on the starting line position but countdown in 3, 2, 1 and go.
Hell (2nd circle) 1:00 PM
Valentino's POV
I can't believe what I like my new pimp suit that scarlet left to me until I heard some fuckers saying ?:"Hey guys check it out it's scarlet and the pink-haired bitch on TV from living world!" I recognize her name and began to shove those sinners in my way when I made it in front the TVS that Voxy left them there as I listen and saw the news cast ?:"Hey this is Eric Clark Today two women known as 'Hot n' cold sisters' declared the race around Hell, Heaven and ours for the fates in humanity but Scarlet the Guardian of the north, west and east who started the race in first along Lavana the guardian of the south who come from the earth's core so let's see what they win now." It was full mind-blown that scarlet never tells me that she's a guardian of the earth and I heard Vox's voice and said "Hey Val did you see that?!" I answer in annoy "Yes I did saw scarlet and Lava bitch again in the news." I can tell voxy is thinking of a plan to sabotage and destroy the race but all of a sudden I heard another voice that I knew this one and he said "Valentino and Vox I have plan to separate them that I hold the burner incense and you both can hold Sea and Lax incenses to get them in different paths." I tried to ask what's incense for Lucifer then he said "There's no time to explain and let's get separate those sisters but I will tell you both in end." I reluctantly agreed to Lucifer's plan in action.
Living world 5:55 PM
Scarlet's POV
I ice skate faster than the wind in my back that I halfway there to finish when I smell the incense from my prize possession and I saw Valentino again which he's holding my prize so I stopped in my tracks but almost snow piled on him then said "Val sorry about the pile of snow on you." He pop out of the pile of snow and felt a little sick of the cold but he said in firm "Also Lucifer and the others cancel the race." I was stunned and said "What?!! Why Lucifer cancel the race?" He said "Because he doesn't want you two destroy his realm." That I started to remember why I overdid the track of ice in El Diablo's realm until I heard Lavana's voice "Argh!! The race is canceled because of you moth man!!" Valentino turned around and said "So you're Lavana that your sister told me about ya." She look at him with immense hate in her eyes and said "Yes so what😡?" Val ask her and said "Why you hate us Pinky?" She got angry and said when she attack with fireball at him "None. Of. Your. Business freak!!!" As I water block her power until a clap of thunder and shouted in voice I knew "Hey!!!!"
No one's POV
Scarlet, Lavana and Valentino saw a man with silky blonde wild hair which he's very muscular that he was trained in 1,000 of years but he look like Zeus in historical figure from the beard and mustache then he said "Who started the fight?!" The moth man said "So you're the lighting man struck at night." As he said "Yes so what by the way my name is Samuel the god of thunder and son of Zeus." Then Vox immediately came to Valentino's side ask "Who is that Tino?" Scarlet answer his question "That's Samuel the god of thunder and son of Zeus." When Vox look at the blonde man in familiarity and he can't figure it from where until Lucifer make an entrance and said "Well, well, well the Earth's guardians are together in the group at last." Scarlet spun in surprise and said "Lucifer why you cancel the race? Me and lava just about to the reach the finish line." He answered "You are in the finish line 🏁 here scarlet and as your prize would b-" Samuel intercept and said "Hey Lucifer how about you and I settle this like real men in discussion that I have all the info you want to hear but these sisters are exhausted from the race." Lucifer nod in agreement as the hot n' cold sisters are headed to their hideouts.
Moon (Outer space)
Scarlet's POV
I was so tired from the race and put my phone in 3 hour nap so I get some rest then I slowly fell asleep 💤  but 2 hours later until I felt poking in skin and heard a voice "Scarlet wake up." I said in anger "Not in the mood Elric😡😡😡😡" all of sudden I felt something squishy on something and woke up in surprise then said "Val don't touch my breasts!!" I tired to get off his wrists but he's too strong and said ">chuckles< I touch what I want and scarlet you been tense up you haven't taken care of this" as he rubbed my clit and vagina then i moan a little loud but he said as look in my embarrassing face "Heh you're too beautiful to ignore it and I'm horny as fuck so let's do it baby~😏😏😏😏" I shyly nodded and it's begin ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
To be continued....
(Kristian: you all see in chapter 10 which is +18  in short and mind blowing truth so it will be days later.)