Part 14 "Ruler of heaven seeks info from her adoptive uncle."

God's POV
Well I got the address that ms scarlet given to me so I saw her uncle in his work suit as the pastor that I can tell he's the owner of church ⛪️ then I ask "Excuse me sir I have something to ask you." When he turned around and saw me and said "Hello God my name is Michael nightcrawler and what I do this greatest pleasure?" As he bend his back and head down then I ask "Oh don't mind the pleasure and formality for me and why you take Simon's kid in the first place?"
Michael's POV
I was a little surprised that he ask me such thing and I let out the hugest secret of Simon then said "Because Simon kryptonite is an real narcissist and it's started about 200 years ago when there's a huge scandal between married couple and disappearance of long lost child 🧒 but it was pregnant 🤰 who was the previous leader of the snow women named Leila, my sister then I heard constant and impulsive argument by the time scarlet was born under the furgus 🌙 so scarlet was very young and her powers was activated too early but somehow she's not scared of anything then I was kinda proud that she was acting so kind, nice, and heroic to humans eventually her father was angry 😡 at scarlet. Sadly in 5 months later her mom died in mystery what she drank the deadliest toxin potion 🧪 to prevent something that Leila doesn't want to be monster like her father thus in my shock reaction my niece's long brown and white hair turn into blue so I decided to raise my niece for new life to start over that I promise my sister to give my niece love and care in the world 🌎. Then 3 years later I took her to see her real father in holding her hand from behind me that I knock on his door 🚪 and told him 'this is your daughter' but he accused me of lying and told me to get out. Momentarily on TV shows they compare the poetic writer and the little girl 👧 said ?'You don't see the exact eyes and hair that often she's definitely Simon's daughter.'" The ruler of heaven said "I did told Simon that he should to accept fate she's his daughter and he said no." I answer in 😔 "He's always like that was it?"
He said "I really dislike that mad man." Then I said "Let me finish the story please." I continued on and said "So I did decide to sue the poetic writer and have all the evidence why he has a kid and became single and stingy with money 💰 thus the DNA 🧬 test prove that he's scarlet's father. But he couldn't accept her and doesn't want to see her grow up in angry 😠 groan though the years that followed a lot horrible things happen to him.And he realizes that his wife died at toxin potion 🧪 then he cry quietly so he would've listen his father's constant advice to start a family that he couldn't achieve it momentarily he decided to find his daughter and apologize to her on his own." But god stop me to finish it then said "I stop you right there the rest is history that  ms Lavana kidnap Simon to get revenge on ms scarlet and I saw how Simon and scarlet talking in real family matter." I answer back "I was stunned with shock and scarlet was acting like a real adult then here's why they patch up together from cooping." I tap crystal ball 🔮 to reveal the bonding moment.
🔮: Scarlet:"You want to get full redemption for being worse father? and I noticed you look so tired and you haven't eaten in months dad." Simon:"Oh that I kinda forgot these things to begin with and bad news is I lost my house and everything I have but I have nowhere else to go." Scarlet:"I understand the loss and I have no choice to send you the two realms prison that I visit you every 6 months in Father's Day holiday." Simon:"Scarlet I'm sorry being a horrible father to you in my years from blind with power that I was high possessive and full proud of myself that I forgot to be what I was.>Hug her soft and fainted< Scarlet:">Sigh hug him with one hand on the back and kiss on the forehead< Bye father see you at prison." 🔮 was flick off and looked at god with disbelief then said "I can not stand this two realms prison anymore so I have a plan tomorrow to bail Simon kryptonite" I asked him "How you plan to do it? And the son of Zeus is the warren of the prison." He answer back "Simple I have the bail out money 💰 to get Simon for private conversations just me and him tomorrow." He left my place and went Heaven so I realized in fear no matter how I protest God and Lucifer about the narcissist bastard and his behavior so I decided to make a call for my niece.
To be continued.....