Nine

Hisoka's pov

  "I love you, Hisoka," Illumi said to me. 

  I smiled at him and kissed his head. His long, dark hair fell beautifully down his back and I could feel my heart burst. I tightened my arms around him and he kissed my lips. We pulled apart after a minute and my vision was filled with his beauty.

  "But I can't forgive you for what you did to Killua."

  My eyes widened as I looked at him, and everything changed. He was no longer holding me in a loving embrace and was now tightening his grip around my throat, cutting off my oxygen supply. He lifted me off of the floor and I could feel his bloodlust directed at me. It was starting to turn me on, but I know he would kill me if I told him.

  "Illumi," I whispered, choking on whatever little breath I had left in my lungs.

  He continued to glare at me and I could feel myself losing consciousness. Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad way to die after all. I looked at his beautiful face once more before closing my eyes and taking my last breath.

  My eyes shot open and I sat up in my bed, panting and gripping my throat. So it was just a dream. Illumi never said he loved me. Oh well.

  I looked at the time and decided that I should get out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and started up the shower, unable to shake the feeling the dream left me with.

  I got into the shower and started washing myself when I caught a familiar scent. It was vanilla mixed with lavender and I looked down at the soap I was using. Oh. So it was his. I was surprised that I still had it after all this time.

  I finished washing and got out of the shower, grabbing a towel to dry my hair with. It was starting to get longer and was constantly falling into my eyes so that all I could see was pink. I should really try a new colour. Maybe blue, or purple, or maybe blonde. I think I would look good as a blonde.

  I went back into my living room and sat on the couch, turning on the TV. There wasn't much on, so I decided to see if there were any fights. Nothing was that interesting.

  I gave up and got dressed, deciding to go to the gym for a short while. I could also go on a walk and get some stuff to dye my hair before I cut it. I'm still not sure what colour to have it. I'll just see what the store has.

  I pulled on a pair of white pants and a pink hoodie, keeping my hair down. I had almost forgotten about the dream at this point but was reminded when I left my room and saw Illumi walking towards the gym.

  He had his long hair tied back into a high ponytail and was wearing a black cropped sweater that showed off his arms and abs as well as a pair of black shorts. I hated to admit it, but I wanted to jump on him, to devour him, to feel his naked body pressed against mine one last time before he killed me.

  "Ah, Illumi," I said to him, smirking. "I was just thinking about you in the shower."

  The assassin glared at me and folded his arms over his chest. "What do you want? Chrollo's not here to stop me from ripping your head off today, so be careful."

  Strange of him to bring up Chrollo when the conversation didn't involve him. I decided to poke some fun at this.

  "Huh, it seems you miss Chrollo. How odd. I thought that assassins didn't need friends, or was that just a lie you liked to tell yourself?"

  Illumi tensed up and I smirked when I saw that I hit a nerve. How fun. So Illumi really does care about the spider. I could use that.

  "Are you done, you stupid clown?" Illumi asked. "I would like to get to the gym."

  I smiled sweetly and moved closer to him. "You could have left any time, dear Illu. I wasn't stopping you."

  He glared at me one last time before storming past me, his ponytail swinging as he walked. I let out some of my bloodlust as I imagined pulling that hair as he was on his knees in front of me, his ass pressed against my crotch. I saw Illumi shiver slightly and I chuckled. I guess I wouldn't go to the gym today after all. At least I learned some important information.

  I left the arena and walked into the town. I found a store selling hair dye and bought a couple of boxes in different shades of blue as well as some powder bleach and developer. I walked past a piercing studio and contemplated getting another piercing and went in. I might as well get one. Maybe my tongue. That would be fun.

  "Hello dear," I said to the person sitting behind the counter.

  They looked up at me and I smiled at them. I told them I wanted to get my tongue pierced and they gave me some paperwork to fill out before telling me to sit down. The studio had the smell of ink, leather, and metal. I filled out the forms and handed them back in and was called in to get the piercing.

  It all went smoothly and I left feeling rather happy. The only thing was that I could only eat certain foods for a while, and dick wasn't one of them. I walked back to the arena and went straight to my room, not bothering to talk to anyone.

  Once I got back to my room, I bleached my hair. It was a long process so I decided to dye it the next day. I put everything away and went to bed, feeling mischievous and, for once, not horny.