Chapter 15: Gossip and Unexpected I love you's

Start from the beginning

Nino then asked, "Why did he move to Paris?"

"Apparently he was tired of people comparing us, so he decided to make a reputation for himself though in the end the only reputation he received was coward." He explained.

"Your highness we've arrived." The driver announced.

They all got out of the limo and walked in Marinette introduced Nathaniel and Felix to William and the other maids and ordered, "Please prepare a room for Prince Felix."

Five maids then scurried away to prepare the room.

Marinette turned to Nathaniel and asked, "Do you mind sharing a room with Nino?"

Nathaniel shook his head and answered, "No I don't mind. Sweet place by the way."

"Thanks."

Marinette could see that they all looked a bit worn out and suggested, "Why don't we all go to the pool for a swim."

She could see the glee in their eyes as she suggested.

"Uh, sorry darling I would love to, but I didn't bring any swim trunks with me." Felix said as he draped his arm around Marinette.

Marinette only giggled and said, "Don't worry about that, everyone come me."

Leading them outside she headed towards a door outside near the pool.

"Chloe before we enter, please keep the screaming to a minimum."

Marinette opened the door, and it was a room filled with fabulous swimsuits there was a wall separating the guy's and girl's section.

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF SWIMSUITS HERE, JULS ARE YOU SEEING THIS." Chloe yelled running around excited.

Marinette sweat dropped and mumbled, "Remind me to not let her see my closet."

Marinette turned to the others and said, "Let's get changed and we'll meet by the pool."

(After that)

The guys were already in the pool when the girls came out.

"Babe!" Chloe called.

Nino and the guys turned, and their faces quickly turned red.

"Holy crap." They muttered. Nathaniel had an idea and whispered to the guys.

"When they get to the edge of the pool, we should pull them in I'll take Juleka cause, I have a feeling if I touch your girls, it would be the same as asking for a death wish."

The guys nodded in agreement and snickered.

The girls approached the guys, and they were about to greet them when suddenly they were pulled into the pool.

"AAAH." They yelled.

They popped their head out of the water only to see the guys laughing their heads off. The girls glared at the guys and looked at each other and nodded. They jumped at the guys' backs pushing them in the water and laughed.

"That's what you get for pranking us." Chloe scoffed. The girls giggled as the guys glared at them.

William came out to the pool and asked, "Your Highness, would you like to have dinner out here or inside."

Marinette answered, "We'll have it out here."

Willam bowed and said, "Very well."

"So Marinette-" Chloe started but was cut of by Felix.

"Wait why are you calling Meiying Marinette?" Felix asked.

"Ah, Meiying's fake name was Marinette while she was in Paris so people wouldn't find out who she was." Nino explained.