XXXIII

Pooter
↛𝕸𝖎𝖆𝖒𝖎↚

Pooter↛𝕸𝖎𝖆𝖒𝖎↚

"calm down." I said to my sister as she panicked again in her bed. "I'm right here." I kissed her hand so she knows.

She opened her eyes slowly looking up at me.

"Pooter?" She asked with a brow raised.

"Yes. It's me. How you feeling?" I said kissing her hand repeatedly.

"I... My stomach." She placed her hand on her stomach where she had the stiches.

"It's gone be okay. What you did? Murda and yo friends tried telling me a bit, but ion understand why she attacked you." He said.

"Well..." She tried sitting up but instantly wimpered.

"Want me to help?" I asked.

"Yes please." She said smiling a little.

I helped her to sit up.

"Now tell me what happened." I said.

"Well. I was at the mall with the girls a few months or weeks ago. Ion remember. But i was with them at the mall and this girl walked up to me asking if i was Dua. I said yea. And she told me to stay away from her man. Now you know how many niggas are around here." She said in a duh tone causing me to nod in agreement.

"Well yeah. She told me to stay away from her nigga. Of course i asked her who her nigga. This bitch ain't listen and swong on me so i started swinging back and my bad side came. And i hit her till the point i saw her pussy bleed." She said causing me to frown.

"The fuck you activated her period a sum?" I asked she chuckled before holding her side.

"No. She lost her baby..." I said. "But Ian know! All i did was to protect my self. And i ended up killing her baby." She said.

"And apparently her too." She said.

"Holon-" i said only to get cut off by her.

"Well. Ion know how. But then like a few days ago or yesterday. Ion know for how long I was sleep for. Murda went somewhere. That's when i was with you and the girls... Yeah. I was saying that he went somewhere and he smelled like sex and all that stuff you smell when you go to a club. so i felt a lil jealous. I know you will be mad. But i didn't understand it myself." She said.

"After i got jealous i cussed him out and went out with this nigga KB." She said. " And apparently he was the baby daddy, and he stabbed me because he wanted me to feel the pain i gave his dead baby mama." She said i shook my head.

"See why ion want you around this nigga Murda! If he ain't took you nowhere you wouldn't have met this guy called KB. How you even met him?". I asked.

"Uhh. That don't matter. The important is that i felt how she felt. I don't think he wanted to kill me." She shrugged i stale faced her.