XI

If you read the chapter i posted Recently i deleted it and wrote a new one cause that one ain't made no sense so yh.

ҠҠ| sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟿ᴛʜ
𝒟𝒶𝓎 15 𝒾𝓃 𝑀𝒾𝒶𝓂𝒾 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁𝓈
2𝓅𝓂

"What y'all on??" Murda asked catching us packing some bags to go to a picnic at the girls house

"Going Out with the clown and her friends." Wavey said.

Yes he still on it. i think he got a crush on her But she already said she don't go for youngings so Ion know why he mad.

"Oh. Am I invited?" He asked Looking at all Of us.

It was Me, Quezy, KL6, ice, QD and James ugly ass with his friends we don't even Like that was Going there But James Would Have Meet us there.

"No." I said.

"Why nah?" He asked as he grabbed one of the chips we had.

We ain't care cause only one person likes em and is Dua.

It was them spicy ass Doritos. But i bet she bought her self some.

"Causeee...." I said as he started eating the chips.

"Cause i beat her up?" He asked.

"Yeah. She wouldn't want you at her house." I said.

"I swear i won't even go next to her. I saw the got a pool. I'm finna go in there and say away from ha ass. Ion even care bout her ugly ass." He said.

"You sure?" I asked him.

"Mh. Plus y'all all boys. And they definitely don't wanna hang around only boys." He said causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Oh so you a girl?" Quezy asked laughing.

"I ain't even meant it like that..." He said slamming his hands against his forehead.

"But Fr. Why y'all not inviting the girls?" He asked.

"I'm finna call em first tho." I said.

"Mmh. Go on." He said.

"I'm fina go grab my swimming boxers. Y'all bet not leave without me." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever nigga." KL6 said.

He walked away and i stood there rubbing my hands through my head.

"Now why would you let him come?" Quezy asked mugging me.

"You know he don't like people. And then he trynna go to her house. What If they suffocated each other?" He asked.

"Naah. This a good opportunity to get them close... Once they get closer. Her and her friends will stay in Miami Forever." I said smiling hard.