XX

ᗪᑌᗩ | 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑
⇝ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ⇜
𝟷ᴘᴍ

"I'm fucking backkkkkk" i yelled walking in my father's house twerking

"Getcho ass on." My brother said mugging me as he pushed me slightly.

"Can you stop being mad at me instead?" I asked him.

"No. Cause you could have said no to the nigga but instead you let him hit." He said mugging me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Be mad how much you want." I said about to walk away but he snatched me by my hair.

"Ayee so you telling me you choosing a nigga over your own brother?" He asked mad as hell.

"You choosing to be mad at me over forgiving me." I said.

We made eye contact for a while before he pushed me away grabbing his car keys leaving out the house.

I mugged him before boutta stomp upstairs but bumped into my father. "The fuck happened down there?" He asked.

"Can i skip?" I asked giving him a small smile.

"No. Start from the begging." He said walking in the living room as My sisters went upstairs and My friends came in the living room with me.

I sat on the couch far enough from my father and started explaining everything to him.

"So you telling me that a nigga laid his hand on you?!" He semi yelled.

I nodded my head slowly.

"But it's okay."I said smiling widely at him.

"No the fuck is not okay to me!" He semi yelled.

"And then he raped you!" He yelled.

"He did not rape me! Because i li-"

"Ughhh. Shut it. Ion wanna hear it. You gotta apologize to your brother when he comes back home. I don't care if y'all will put hands on each other." He said causing me to sight.

"Aight... Can i got to the shop rn?" I asked.

"If you tell me that yo moma bestfriend was there." He said.

"Why?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Manee. She my best friend baby mom and He miss her Soo fucking much and he wanna see her he can't find her and he told me that if yo mama ever gets in contact with her to let him know. He a changed person now." My father said.

"Sorry dad bu-"

"Yes daddyy mommy was with her best friend almost everyday!!" Maila snitch ass said causing me to mug the hell outta her.

"Foreal? Where y'all was at." He asked.

"We was at-"

"Why you snitching bitch!" saki said hitting her in the head causing me to smile.