DUA| ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 𝟸𝟶ᴛʜ
⇝ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ⇜
𝟽ᴀᴍ

"where the fuck are you taking us?" Shine My bestfriend asked Money as she drove us to an unfamiliar place

"Are you trying to kills us!!!" I screamed attempting to open the door as as she locked them Fast as hell.

"Bitch!!! are you trying to kill yourself??" Money Yelled slamming the Breaks.

"Of course I am not trying to kill Y'all!! if not why would I tell Y'all to bring Y'all bags??"she asked.

"I don't know. to wrap us in after you kill us??" Shine said In a duh tone causin Money to Give her a look.

 to wrap us in after you kill us??" Shine said In a duh tone causin Money to Give her a look

"Girl. Now I'm about to throw you out my damn car." She said muggin her.

"Go on." she said Rolling her eyes.

these two always arguing. Money is the one who always only think about sex but would always argue with you if you touch the people she Loves.

Shine is the chill one. she Look like she don't care about anyone but instead cares about everyone and would always be there when is needed.

then Is me. I'm the meanest one in the group. I don't care who the hell you are. You disrispect me I disrespect you back. I only don't do that with the people i really love. But apart from that I love Tattoing on people, do hair then I am also an model.

for the rest of the Journey was Just us listening to Lil Tjay, lil baby and Polo G, because the Journey was Kinda long.

I didn't need to ask my moma if I could hang with My friends because I live By myself and she don't much have Power over me anymore. But i still respect her and shit.

after a few hours went By we were In Miami. and I was confused as Hell. "Bitch!! why are we in Miami??" shine asked Mugging her.

"SURPRIESEE!!!!" she Yelled causing Us to look at her confused.

she rolled My eyes.

"Maybe let's gone In. Y'all might understand what I'm trynna say." she said rolling her eyes.