XXXI

Murda
↛𝕸𝖎𝖆𝖒𝖎↚
𝟷𝟶ᴀᴍ

November 27th

I woke up with a lil headache looking around before looking down at myself seeing myself naked

my eyes instantly widened as I looked under the sheets and saw dryed up blood on my dick.

My eyes widened before I looked at the girl next to me who was also naked. I instantly got up and out the bed grabbing my stuff and heading to the bathroom to clean up myself before I slammed some money on the table and left outta there.

"God. Please. Don't tell me the girl was a virgin! Ima be mad if she was." I said to myself starting to feel bad.

"But at least I used an condom..." I said worried.

why am I even worried? Me and Dua not together. But that don't mean I can fuck who ever.

What if the girl had some dildo disease?

But again she was a virgin..

════════════════════════

I pulled up in front of my house throwing my head back.

Ion remember nun that happened yesterday. I decided to call Ice.

"Yo." He said half sleep.

"You good?" I asked as I got out my car walking up to my house.

" Mh. " He said.

"What's up tho? Does boss want us? " He asked.

" Naah. I gotta ask sum real quick." I said.

"If it's about yesterday. You walked away with a baddas bitch. She looked shy in da beggining. But then she started drinking with Chu and got loosen up. After that ion know what y'all did." He said I guess shrugging at the end of his sentance.

"Oh... Aight bet... Can you check the webcams of the trap and let me know what's happening? Cause I won't be going down there for a while." I said.

"I was gone ask why. But is none of my business. So. Uhm yeah. Ima keep you update." He said.

" Yea. You bet not steal shit. Cause ion wanna end up shooting my own bro. " I said.

" Have i ever disappointed you? " He asked.

I ain't say nun. "Exactly. Now go get a shower if you just came out from that girls house or wherever y'all was at." He said i hummed getting in the house as he hung up the phone.