XVI

Ɱմɾժɑ| 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸𝚝𝚑
𝒟𝒶𝓎 18𝓉𝒽
๓เค๓เ
7ᴘᴍ

Ɱմɾժɑ| 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸𝚝𝚑𝒟𝒶𝓎 18𝓉𝒽๓เค๓เ7ᴘᴍ

"Daddy wait! I'm about to-"

"Shut up! And hold it!" I groaned as I slammed in and out faster because I was about to bust.

I felt my dick twitch telling me that I was there. I slammed in one more time. "Cum for me mama." I told her she did as told as I pulled out taking the rubber off stroking my dick whiles nutting on her belly.

She was moaning too loud, her pussy wasn't even good ion even know what's wrong with her.

She not tight and I think is because she be fucking around too much.

I rolled over as I stood up.

I ain't even want her to suck me dry. "Murda where you going?" The girl asked.

"Here." I said throwing a pack of dollars at her.

"Don't show up anymore or ima kill you." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"But I love you." The girl which i don't remember the name of said.

"Good for you. I want you outta this hotel room once I get out of my shower." I said.

She mugged me.

"Ion know who you mugging but you bet get out. I'm loosing my patience." I said walking in the bathroom as I heard her smack her lips.

Now that's where I would shoot her. But I ain't tryna go in jail rn. So ima let I slide.

══════════════════════════

After my shower I got out the bathroom seeing that the girl was gone and I nodded my head grabbing my shit before heading out the room then down the hall way before heading to the reception giving the keys back before I headed out the hotel and into my car.

Once I made It to my car and got in, I heard my phone ringing so I pulled it outta my pocket.

"Yo." I said into the phone.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" my mama yelled into the phone.

"Damn. Ma." I said annoyed.

"I'm grown. Leave me alone." I said.

"Boy. You ain't no damn grown! Why the fuck you stood up Jai?" She asked.