Don't forget that I'm changing my Nickname into @TkLTj4l

Ɗմɑ | ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 𝟸𝟻ᴛʜ
⇝Ɗɑყ 4 íղ ʍíɑʍí ⇜
𝟷𝟶𝚊𝚖

"Baby!!" My mama yelled with my sister's following behind her towards my porch

"Hi ma." I said smiling hard as my sister's joined the Hug.

"I missed you baby girl." She said kissing me all over my face causing me to whimper.

"Ah. Shit. Sorry." She said examining my face.

"Mama. you ain't need to come over here." I said.

"Yes THE FUCK I DO NEED TO COME SEE MY BABY! I SENT YOU ON A FUCKING TRRIP WITH Y'ALL FRIENDS AND YO FACE LIKE THIS! LIKE HELL NAWL." She said sounding like them Jamaican mom's when They kids just got out from a fight.

"Ma. I'm fine." I said rolling my eyes." Walking to her back pick up one of em.

"So... Who did that to you?" She asked as she followed me in the house.

"I fell." I lied.

"Those bruieses don't Look like someone That dropped. You got Into a fight or is it a nigga??" she asked.

"Mama. don't worry." I said Walking her towards One of the Guess Rooms. "Ma. You can sleep Here tonight. But After Today You going Bak." I said.

"Hell. Nawl." she Yelled shaking Her head as My sister sat one the bed.

"I'm not going Nowhere." She said Doing the Period sign.

I rolled My eyes. "Mama. I told You I'm fine." I said.

"Mamaaaaa!!!" Money and shine Yelled Running in the room before she could even answer Me.

I Hugged Her and she Hugged them Back. "Hey babies. But I'm mad at y'all." She said Mugging them

"Maa. I swear we wasn't there when that nigga started B-" I pinched the shit outta Money cause she talk too damn much.

"stop snitching bitch!!" I said Mugging her hard as fuck.

"watch Yo mouth lil girl!!" My mama said looking at me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ma. Let's not talk about how Good You look. lemme take You pic." Shine said trynna change topic.

"Ouuu you think." she said standing Up doing a lil twerk.

"Yes!! Lemme Take a pic." she said.

she stood up going to the door and Placed her hand on the door then Looked towards Shine.

My mama really is cute. Like she don't care on what age she on. she will still make sure she looking good as fuck.

Shine started taking her pic and I told her to send it to me, wich she did.