XXVI

Short chapter

𝒟𝒰𝒜
↛𝕸𝖎𝖆𝖒𝖎↚
𝟼ᴘᴍ

ƝƠƔЄMƁЄƦ 23ƦƊ

"where you going?" I asked Murda as he looked fine as hell

"None of ya business." He said.

"But you wearing grey pants, and you know damn well, that's shit turns- never mind."

"Does what?" He asked smirking.

"Nun... I will just hang out with the boys and the girls." I said.

"Naah. The girls are all busy even the boys." He said.

"Then let me go with you." I said.

"Naah. Too dangerous for you mama." He said.

"Tf. I'm a tuff girl. Wanna see?" I asked.

"Go on." He said leaning against the wall.

I nodded my head pulling my trousers down a little like boys Do and started walking like him.

I then putted my fingers in a gun sign and putted it in my Pants walking up to him.

"What's up shawty." I said loud as hell.

He mugged me.

He smacked his lips. "Mane! Get off my face, fore I shoot u" He said mugging me.

"Naah. Lemme get yo shit real quick! I'm tryna see sum." I said grabbing his pants or that's what i thought i did until i felt it being really hard.

My eyes widened as i looked down.

"So you really like touching it don't you?" He asked as i slowly let it go.

"Well... I-"

"Youn gotta explain mamas. You good." He chuckled grabbing my neck kissing my lips.

I frowned kissing him back.

"So can i come with chu?" I asked, as we pulled away and licked my lips.

"Yeah but chu gotta stay in the car." He Said.

"Why?" I asked.

He shrugged smirking.

We was slowly getting closer and closer. And it was low key scarying me because I didn't want to develop something with him

════════════════════

"Put this on and as soon as I come in you drive okay?" He said.

"Ion know how to drive in these streets."

"Think them as new York street. And we will pull over somewhere to change okay?" He said.

I nodded my head.

He got out the car with his skii mask down as i putted mine down too, i then moved in the driver's seat.

I laid there watching Instagram reels until i heard gun shot causing me to widen my eyes and get ready to drive.

Murda instantly ran in the car and i drove off until we was really far from the house.

═══════════════════

"What the fuck?!" I said stopping the car. He started laughing.

"Bruh... Are you fucking serious?!" I yelled at him.

"That shit not funny! You killed somebody?!" I said.

He shook his head no.

"Naah... But they started shooting at me so i shoot back." He shrugged.

"Were those James friends?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"Yup." He said.

"I was trynna talk to them but they started tripping and getting nevous so they shot. I think one of them dead thought" he said.

"Murda why!!" I said hitting his chest.

He shrugged. "C'mon. Let me take you somewhere." He said getting out the car going to the driver side opening the door for me as i got out mugging him.

═════════════════════

He pulled over a big ass house and i didn't even bother asking who's house is this cause i was kinda mad he started shooting at some people and then he involved me in this shit. Like if he did it by himself i wouldn't care.

But hopefully we don't get caught.

We got in the house and there were girls in bikinis and boys In their bare chest.

A girl looked at Murda and she instantly smiled and went and hugged him kissing him on the lips causing me to scrunch my face up cause he kissed me earlier today.

"Bae. Who's this bitch?" She asked.

"Taffy watch cho mouth." He warned her.

"This bitch is someone that is about to snatch that 5 dollar front lace off yo fucking head." I said.

"You ain't gone do nun." She said.

"Yeah you right. I'm not cause ion wanna waist my energy on someone who don't value nun to me." I shrugged giving her a fake smile.

"Ayoo bro." Some dude said coming to dap up Murda.

"Who this?" He asked him.

"I'm Dua. " I said before he could answer.

"I'm YP" he said causing me to nod my head.

"Now Dua. I think i saw you somewhere" he said causing my eyes to widen.

"Where?" I asked.

"Ion know. But i will remember." He said i nodded my head.

"Ayeee lil mama." Some dude said walking up to us causing Murda to mug.

"What's ya name?" He asked.

"Dua. Now get the fuck out of here if you wanna be knocked out." Murda said.

"Ahh. Bro this you?" He pointed at me.

Murda nodded.

"Ah. Okay. Okay. I see how it is, but no trouble. My name huncho." He said.

"Good for you." I said walking in further.

To be honest i ain't wanted to be here I wanted to be home cuddling with Murda but its coo.

Thoughts?

Opinions?

Y'all think murda killed all of em?

Do y'all think Dua and Murda like each other now?