XXIII

Continue from the last chapter so it will be short.

Ɖὗᾄ | sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
↛𝕸𝖎𝖆𝖒𝖎↚
𝟷𝟸ᴘᴍ

Ɖὗᾄ | sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ↛𝕸𝖎𝖆𝖒𝖎↚𝟷𝟸ᴘᴍ

"Dua is not yo fault... She attacked you first and You only defended yourself." Money said.

I shook my head starring at the empty.

"You don't understand." I said.

"Is bet if I just go home." I said getting up walking up to the door to open the door I can face to face with Murda.

Without even talking he tossed me on his back and I started throwing a fist.

"Put me down what the heck." I yelled as I tried hopping off almost hurting myself.

This nigga held me tight on him and threw me in his car.

"Why the f-"

"Shut the fuck up cause I'm bout to crash this mf, if you don't." He said causing me to sat up shocked.

The ride to his house was really quiet, until he pulled up in front of it and got out his car coming to my side picking me outta my seat.

Or should I say dragged me.

═══════════════════════

He slammed me against the wall causing me to hiss.

"Oweee. Why you soo aggressive?!" I asked as one tear came outta my eyes.

"Why the fuck you left me at that house alone?! He yelled at me causing me to move my head to the side.

"Cause I can." I said shrugging.

He mugged the hell outta me.

"That's not even the thing. You left with another nigga, thinking I wouldn't get mad. Now I'm fina punish yo ass." He said smacking my tight causing me to jump.

"What Chu mean?" I asked frowning putting my hand on his chest.

"I mean that Ima show you home. You mine ." He said causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Hell the fuck no. Cause ion even like you like that." I pushed him off me boutta run only for him to pick me back up putting me in front of him.

"So you gone ignore the fact that you like how I make you feel?" He asked rubbing on my ass.

I felt butterflies all around myself.

I don't know why I like his touch soo much but ion like this shit because ion wanna fall for him.

He kissed on my neck causing me to let out a moan. "You wanna go to another nigga?" He asked me.