Chapter 32

"Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare," Luther states.

"Prepare to do what?" Y/n asks.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya," Luther explains as Allison smacks him. "I... We may not have a choice, Allison."

"Bullshit," Diego says. "There's always options."

"Yeah? Like what?" Five challenges.

"I don't know," Diego admitted.

"Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya. And fast, okay? She could be anywhere," Luther says.

"Or here," Klaus says. "Look at this," He says as they see an ad for a concert.

"That's right. Her concert is tonight," Diego remembers.

"Hello," A lady says. "I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're not going to bowl, you gotta leave."

"Whose turn is it?" Diego asks.

"Oh, for..." Luther stands up and absentmindedly throws a bowling ball behind him as he gets a strike in one lane.

'She's our sister!' Allison writes on her notepad.

"We're the only ones capable of stopping this. We have a responsibility to Dad," Luther says.

"To Dad? No, I've heard enough about..." Diego says.

"He sacrificed everything to bring us back together."

"I'm with Luther on this one," Five states. "We can't give her a chance to fight back. There are a billion lives at stack. We're past trying to save just one."

"Hey, you know, guys, uh... maybe I could help," Klaus states.

"Now is not the time," Luther argues.

"No, let him finish. He saved my life today," Diego says.

"Is that true?"

"Yeah, yeah, I did... take credit for it. In fact, the real hero... was Ben. Today... Listen. Today, he punched me in the face. And earlier at the house, he was the one who saved Diego's life," Klaus says.

"You are unbelievable, Klaus," Luther says

"You want proof, is that it? Alright, I... I'll give you proof," He says, picking up a bowling ball. "All right, it's showtime baby. Catch," He says as the ball bounces on the floor.

"Is there any way to silence that voice in your head that screams out to be the center of attention?"

"You know, I liked you a lot better before you got laid!" Klaus snapped before realizing what he said.

'Oh shit. Luther isn't a virgin anymore. I thought he was going to die single and a virgin,' Y/n sent the telepathic message to Five, who snickered.

"Which was a complete... It... it wasn't his fault, cause he was ridiculously high, right? And... And the girl, she thought he was a furry..."