𝟏 | 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘?

Start from the beginning

Im so fucking confused.

They must have seen the confusion on my face because they immediately begin to talk again.

"It's a very long story and we're all gonna talk about it at home" they resure me.

"There are more?" I ask confused.

„You have your mother, Camila and you have 6 more older brothers other than Lorenzo, your oldest" he says pointing to the younger man, Lorenzo.

"Santa madre maria per favore aiutami" i say whisper, stunned, to myself, realising that he said seven.
(Holy mother Marie please help me)

"You speak Italian?", He asks surprised.

No that was my grandma speaking.

"Yeah, learned it when I was little"I brush it off casually like it was no big deal, because it really wasn't. I had enough free time when sir was not 'home' for a week or too, i would learn new languages. Over the years I learned Italian, Russian, German and French.

"Let's go, you can go pick up some importend stuff that you need and than we'll be on our way home", the man says enthusiastically.

"I wish you the best, Aurora", Mark, aka principal Wilson says.

"Whatever" I awnser. I'm not gonna miss him or anyone in this stupid school for that matter.

We drove to the orphan and i packed all my stuff, which where 3 hoodie, 2 jeans, 2 joggers, 2 t-shirts, my doc martens and my pair of Air Force 1 . My iPhone 7, my charger, the few make up products I have and my favorite knife.

You guys don't need to know why I have a knife.

I didn't say goodbye to anyone because I hate everyone here. The people that work here couldn't care less if something happened to me or anyone, and the other kids are just rude so yeah I just walked out to the Range Rover.

"That's all?" Lorenzo asks when he saw my small bag.

"Yeah I don't need that much stuff" I shrug him off.

"Okay than, we will drive to the airport so you can sleep a bit if you want" he says softly.

Two hours later we arrive at the airport.

Okay, this was impressive, they had a private jet but of course I didn't say that.

We walk to the seats and fasten our seatbelts, than I went to sleep.

Another two hours later we landed and drove one more hour with the car.

They tried multiple times to start a conversation but stopped when they realised that I wasn't in the mood to talk.

When we finally arrive at a gate I see the most glamorous mansion I've ever seen.

Not that I've seen much.

I shouldn't be so surprised i mean we just flew with a huge private jet but this mansion is huge.

Walking to the big doors, there where guards everywhere surrounding the mansion.

Remind me to ask about that later.

"I will show you to your room principessa, you will see your brothers when we eat dinner in the evening", my sperm donor says.

We walk the stairs up and than through a long hallway till we reach a door where my name is written on.

"I hope you like it, but if dont you can change anything you like" he speaks up and than opens the door.

Wow

This room is stunning.
It has a bathroom and walk in closet.

Okay wow that definitely is an upgrade from my old little room that I had to share with this annoying girl and the bathroom that we all had to share. I shudder from the memories that were just a few hours old.

That bathroom was disgusting.

"Thanks. It looks stunning" I say.

"Okay you can sleep a little I will come and get you for dinner" he beams from happiness.

I unpack my stuff and continue watching the movie I started yesterday, After Love.

After that I laid in bed and fell asleep with one question on my mind.

Can I trust them?

{𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝}