chapter 5

"What!?"

Felix could feel his heart thump hard against his chest as he took in his Parents' words.

He hadn't even seen the princess in years. Since she was 12. What did she look like now? Where had she been? Was she in a relationship? Is she already in one and her family doesn't know?

Felix shook his head. Why does he even care? He doesn't want to...marry...no!

"Why was I not are of this?" Felix asked trying to stay calm.

"Because my dear son. You will need to find someone and Princess mari Jin-Li is the perfect candidate. You have also known each other since you were very young. I thought you were fond of her" Francis replied as he checked himself in the mirror next to his son.

"Well, I'm not" Felix growled. He heard his mother giggle. "What's so funny mother?"

"Oh come on Felix. You are grown now. You are 19 years old. Surely you and Princess Mari aren't still having this little childhood quarrel of yours"

"I have not spoken to, nor have I seen the princess in years. She has always been a brat anyway" Felix huffed crossing his arms.

"Enough of that Felix. You must be ready to leave by around 4. The Emperor says she should be at the palace by then"

And with that, his parents walked out of his bedroom leaving him alone.

"Ugh!" Felix groaned as he sat on his large bed and held his face in his palms.

He could feel his face get hot.

"Of all the people...why me" he muttered in frustration.

However, there was a part of him that thought otherwise.

Airport

"Finally! We're here!" Chloe exclaimed. She couldn't wait to sleep off the jetlag she was feeling.

"And look, the class is still here" Juleka pointed out.

The other looked in the direction she was pointing at and indeed she was right. The class were standing outside the airport waiting for the coach.

"Ugh! I do not want to ride with them. Hell no!" Chloe complained resting her head against her boyfriend's shoulder. "I'll just get a migraine from listening to Lila speak.

"No worries," Mari said as she was typing on her phone. "I've let my father know that we have arrived and asked him to send my driver over."

"Chao?" Nino asked

"Chao" Mari confirmed with a smile.

"Who's Chao?" Julka asked

"He's my trainer, personal advisor, driver...he's a lot of things really" Marinette shrugged. But the smile she had told Juleka that she must be close to him.

"Great. Let's go outside. I wanna see the shocked looks of the idiots who thought they could just leave us behind" Chloe chuckled. The other agreed and they walked outside a few doors away from where the class was standing. Nino notified Miss Bustier that they were able to get transport but not to notify the class of their presence.

Mari noticed that as they walked some people who were passing or standing close by were looking at them - mostly her - and whispering and some people's faces were in awe. Probably the outfits. We do look like celebrities. Marinette had Chloe's sunglasses on just in case people recognized her.

She didn't want to be revealed just yet. They probably would recognize her. Her face hadn't changed an awful lot since she was a pre-teen.

With The class...