Ever mine 13

Vansh was on the way to the hospital for his session. He thought about few days of his session. Yeah few days passed. Vansh without hesitation went to his sessions with his doctor riddhima. He thought to himself that how bold she was. She gave confindence and motivation to him in this sessions. Now he was really fine and took over his company and trying to deal with the losses he made in the past due to his carelessness. He reached the room.

"Hi doctor...!" said vansh.

!" said vansh

"Hi Mr.Vansh u no need any more regular sessions, u are alright now. U can come here when u need consultation u are a business man u can't waste ur time in hospital" chocked riddhima.

"Enough doctor don't make a joke anymore i am here to thank u, u made my life move further and u have just became my friend by ur councelling" said vansh

"Yeah ofcourse doctor and patient relationship is also a friendly relationship. I am really proud to have a friend like u moreover u can call me anytime if u need my consult. Dr.venkatesh was looking for u go with these reports." urged riddhima as she want to meet other patients.

"Thank u doctor. I will meet him." By saying vansh left that place.

He went to Dr.Venkatesh's room. As he entered "come on my boy i didn't expect this much fast improvement from u, but u made it. Don't go back to ur previous state always have a hope to ur life got it..?"

"Yeah uncle it's all because of my doctor i don't even think of my past anymore i will live my life" said vansh proudly

"Ofcourse all credits goes to riddhima i blindly believed her she already took some critical cases and finished without complextions that's why i arranged her for u" said doctor.

"Uncle i think u are really proud of ur student" smirked vansh

"Yeah i am always proud of her i know her abilities when she took this course if she completed this 3yrs back now she will be the best psychiatrist now but past is past in which she was in hell" said sadly Dr.Venkatesh

"Doctor if u don't mind can u say what happened to riddhima" asked vansh with sadness in his face.

"Riddhima didn't want others to know about her past but i wish to tell u vansh don't show pity on her she hate that" said doctor.

"Yeah uncle i won't but u say what happened to her" said vansh.

Venkatesh started to say riddhima's past to vansh.

********************************************************************

Jaishankar was arranged married to yamuna. After yamuna gave birth to riddhima, jaishankar spent more time with the child and loved it more ignoring yamuna. So this made her hate her own child. She grew her well but she had hate in her heart.

Riddhima was a cute girl who is obedient and never speak a word against others.
From childhood when she ask something to her mom she will ignore her. So riddhima always depends on her father.

She is absolutely good at studies who wanted to become a doctor from childhood. She scored good marks in highschool and got a medical seat in best college.

Yamuna felt bad for that because she thought to make her married but riddhima asked for studies while jaishankar too supported it. Riddhima made her studies greatfully by staying in hostel. In the college Dr.Venkatesh worked as professor and also she got his support for her studies.

After completing her MBBS degree she returned home while her mom started her lecture again. She compelled jaishankar to make riddhima to marry her brother's son.

Yamuna had a brother whose family is wicked same as yamuna. Their son is kabir and he is high tempered. Yamuna convinced jaishankar so that riddhima can't do anything. Riddhima had no wedding dreams because she know how kabir is.

She can't stop the marriage so she left her confidence. She want to use her knowledge by going to hospital yamuna said their family would leave riddhima to go for work.

And the marriage to over riddhima's freedom was totally gone. She is not allowed for work. Her degree became totally waste. Her life became hell. Kabir was absolutely a sadist. He doesn't know the meaning of love and he won't speak good word. He doesn't care riddhima is fine or not everything went rushly. Everyday riddhima will get scoldings from her husband and his family even she doesn't make a mistake.

After 4 months again a problem started everyone started to blame her for not being pregnant. Again the life went in vain. Now kabir started beating her.

Again 8 months passed she was in the same situation with no changes. But kabir started to go to other girls. He became a pure bastard.

One day she found herself pregnant eventhough she was unhappy with kabir she really loved the one in her which is her own blood. She was really excited to say others that she is not sterile.

But that day became a most dark day in her life. Kabir came with fierce face with his work tension. Riddhima went near him.

"Everything is because of you, you are the most unfortunate person because of u my life gone" riddhima was not shocked to hear these because this was same words she hears after he drunk.

He was drunk asusual he tried to pull her hair. But suddenly riddhima downed her head as he would not reach it. Because riddhima is not same to allow him beat her because she has another life in her stomach. She want to save it.

Now kabir got anger "are u dodging riddhima how dare...?" He shouted against her and suddenly pulled her down she fell on the table while her head hit.

Riddhima tried to control him and say that she was pregnant but kabir pushed her down and tried to kick her leg but it hit her stomach suddenly riddhima shouted to hell.

Blood came from her. Her clothes became blooded. Riddhima eyes dropped tears to the floor endlessly.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝘿𝙞𝙮𝙖❣️

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲...
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞⭐ , 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 & 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞