Ever mine 3

The next day sonakshi was in hurry to make her daughter ready for school.

"Suha make it fast... Come here mummy will feed u... Take that hair band mummy will tie that for u..." sonakshi

"Mummy don't hurry... I am grown enough to feed myself and tie my hairband too" suha

Then sonakshi felt sad by the thing suha said her. She was really downed.

Now suha noticed sonakshi ,she ran towards her and hugged tightly and said "Mumma i know u want to look after your files it's late for you just cheerup yourself and go i will manage my things"

"Ok dear suha mummy is alright. sometimes i am thinking whether i am your mom u r mine😂" sonakshi

Priya came there "ok ok stop ur affectionate drama it's late for me too common let's leave"

Then three of them travelled through car and left the apartment.

First sonakshi went to school and dropped suha and suha kissed her too cheeks and said "see u eve mumma miss u"

Priya "Hey babes won't u miss me where are my kiss...🤨"

"No kiss for u priya u cheated me by eating my choci so no miss u too😤" suha in slight anger.

She said and left inside the school. Priya sadly looked at sonakshi trying to make her feel sad.

But both of them turned laughing at each other.

"You are needed for this priya" sonakshi smirked.

"It's ok sonu it's very easy to satisfy her. I'll look after about that." said priya with a smile and turned to serious face and said " Now lets speak about something important dharun won't today how are going to manage ur work...? VS INDUDTRIES manager will come today for a case matter is it ok for u to handle alone or shall i come with u...?"

"No worries priya i can manage alone dharun will come tomorrow he already informed that his father is ill and his mom can't manage his father alone so i only let him to take a leave. And moreover VS Industries manager is coming here to discuss about a will so it doesn't matters a lot" sonakshi said with stubborn attitude.

"Ok you won't allow me to take a leave from college" priya sadly

"So u r trying for this only...🤣no matter what u should go to college and do ur seminar today..." sonakshi

"Oh god did that ajay told u i'll take care of him later... Bye..." Priya said and left by turning her face.

She left the car and sonakshi took her car and drived to her office.

Yes... We didn't see what is sonakshi's profession right... Hoo guys she is a lawyer who is in the top three best lawyers of the city. She will give her best and easily win the cases. And moreover she handles the cases that drives truth. And there she was the assistant of manoj (priya's father) for 1 year she learnt from him a lot. And now manoj is taking only government cases so she is taking other cases and became famous in the previous one year. Now too if she has any doubts manoj is there to clarify her. Moreover sonakshi's backbone is manoj in her career.

Priya too studies law in law college. And her friend dharun is now assistant of sonakshi.

Sonakshi reached her office. It is in the city horizon tower the 6th floor of the glass skyline which is main in the city.

Through lift she reached her floor and analysed the files one more time and waited for the client.

After some time one man of 30 years called her "excuse me" meanwhile sonakshi turned and said "yes come in"

"Hi miss it's pleasure to meet u i'm kishore the manager of VS INDUSTIES and u know the further details i think" kishore

"Yeah offcourse i know my assistant told me and i also know that this is about the will from his grandpa which may be very sensitive to the client don't mistake me is it ok for ur boss to discuss issue with u" sonakshi

"Yeah miss no problem at all he is okay with that he just need to solve this just go through this file and give a solution" kishore

"Ok no issues wait some time sorry my assistant is not here so i can't offer a drink" sonakshi said with the smile started to observe the will.

"No thanks miss" kishore

After sometime of observing the will sonakshi started to explain about the will "Here mister the Vinayak Singhania as a chief member of his business written his will to his grandson Vansh Singhania that he cannot give his wealth to his  grandson for some reasons maybe he did not believe his grandson"

"And yet so there is no way for him to get his grandfather's wealth he can lead the business and use the money only with limited amount he can't sell a property or buy it using the money from business. He can never be a lead.And he also said that if his grandson tried to sell the property the whole wealth will go to some other customs that may be ashrams."

"So miss is there any other ways to make him get his wealth" kishore

"No mister because the grandfather is dead so this is the only way" sonakshi

"Miss ,think of it there may be other solution" kishore in intense look

"Yeah there is...." She said

Kishore had a worried look as he heard something from sonakshi and then left the place and reached the car parking

He heard his mobile ringing with a fear he attend that call "sir"

"Yeah... Kishore have u find the solution is there any way...?" A man shouted in otherway.

"Yes sir there is a way but ..." He gulped in fear

"Just tell me the way man...!" He said in high pitch

"Sir the lawyer told that it is really hard but she said if you have an offspring she can manage to make u obtain ur wealth" before he finish his line he heard a beep sound which shows the call was ended

That man's phone was broke into pieces and he was shouting in anger

"What the hell...! Offspring for me shit" he broke all the things near to him.

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊...?

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗...😉

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝘿𝙞𝙮𝙖❣️

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲...
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞⭐ , 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 & 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞